The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

1 Week before Uldir

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

swim

1 Week before Uldir

Post by swim » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:44 am

Firstly, I hope everyone is enjoying everything that is BfA. Whether it be questing, dungeoning, pvp, or general herbing/mining with Warmode on (my favorite pastime so far). Secondly, Sept 4th is one week away meaning there will be one last round of mythic dungeons before we make our first step into the new raid!

That being said, please start self-preparing by picking up your consumables. I understand that they are fairly expensive (15-20 anchor weed!). There are numerous alchemists and a few of us herbing guys are trying our best to farm as much as possible but it won't be enough to supply all the raiders on opening week, so please make an effort to go farm a bit. =D

Also, if you need your mythics for chance at 340 gear, please speak up in guild chat, discord or PM one of your RL/RA and we'll throw groups together as much as we can. Find those who can trade gear to help fill out that last missing piece of gear!

RL/RA will start to comb thru the raid roster on Friday night and Saturday so make sure you try to log out in your "raid ready" attire (330 ilvl minimum, gems socketed, weapon enchants, and ring enchants).

TL;DR: Get your flasks, combat potions, Health Potions, food ready, and gear enchanted and keep gearing up!

edit: Remember Health Potions do not share a cooldown with Healthstones!
Last edited by swim on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coxworth

Re: 1 Week before Uldir

Post by Coxworth » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:25 pm

This week will be a good week to stack groups with gear type matches since we should be able to trade Azurite.

supernaut

Post by supernaut » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:29 pm

If my luck continues, I should have plenty of Azerite helms to give away and 0 weapons

Avasti
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by Avasti » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:30 pm

It feels silly to ask but for clarity's sake, will the 37 stat ring enchants be required, or just the 27 stat? ( difference in price being 25k vs 25g ).

supernaut

Post by supernaut » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:56 pm

At the start of legion, I believe that the lower level enchants and gems were allowed at the first tier raid

Cataclysm

Post by Cataclysm » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:35 pm

Personal Food
Lowest enchants.. (Screw that 30k higher ones)
Lower to high gems (Afford what you can or want to put in)

Once prices go down it will be better...