The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Raiding Update (May 29th)

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

Cataclysm

Raiding Update (May 29th)

Post by Cataclysm » Tue May 29, 2018 10:22 am

Well with the Xpack coming to an end in roughly 3 months time. We find our selves changing the Raiding schedule. Want to thank everyone that has helped out along the way and i really hope that all of you are going to enjoy the summer time.

Heroic Main Night
Tuesday is still going to be our Main raid night but due to the lack of raiders showing up we will be combining the two raid groups for the remainder of the xpack (Unless something changes and we get a crazy influx of raiders)

Are plan is still to get the members in to get there AOTC and Mount. It would be nice if anyone still needs this that they speak up and say something.

Note: We are only bringing in non members in for the Argus kill only.

Mythic Night
With Friday or Saturday being our Mythic night for ToV then going into Nighthold we are still struggling to get 20 players. All that is needed to do this is just be 915 ilvl and just come prepared with some Food, Flask, Runes and we open it up to all Members that want to get the "Chosen Title" before it goes away.

Open Night
Hate to say it but due to lack of members wanting to do the open raid as well as the officers being on in order to get it going we will be closing the open raid in hopes to bring it back in the Xpack. Thanks to all the members as well as officer that made this happen for so long.

1 month prior to release
We will switch our focus into attempting to get as many members as we can the Mount before it goes away. We will attempt to have multi runs on the Tuesday, Friday or Saturday to try and get as many people as we can.

2 Raid Groups
The two Raid groups was a new thing that we started for this xpack. It was a long and crazy road in order to keep it balanced in order to insure that both groups got to progress through the content some what even. But i would say we did great. We cleared content in a timely manner that insured that all of our raiders where not getting to bored with a wipe fest. It was nice to see that the 2 groups lasted as long as it did and for that thanks to all the raiders that have stayed to the end. We hope to continue the 2 groups in the next xpack

Raille
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Raiding Update (May 29th)

Post by Raille » Tue May 29, 2018 7:22 pm

I'm playing catch up gear wise, but wouldn't mind a carry one night :), course I haven't done the raid at all yet so I'd be a burden atm :P

supernaut

Post by supernaut » Wed May 30, 2018 9:56 am

Raille wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:22 pm
I'm playing catch up gear wise, but wouldn't mind a carry one night :), course I haven't done the raid at all yet so I'd be a burden atm :P
Gear won't matter. You will come to Argus encounter...you will purposefully die immediately...rez and die again...collect orbs for us in phase 4...and get your achievement.

Weeman

Post by Weeman » Thu May 31, 2018 11:46 am

Thank you to all of the raid leaders we had this expansion for both groups and the officers for keeping everything running. I had a lot of fun raiding this expansion and it was the first time in a while that i dedicated as much time as i did to it because it was a lot of fun. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made this happen and say that i appreciate your hard work and dedication.

iamcanadian

Post by iamcanadian » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:32 am

Weeman wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 11:46 am
Thank you to all of the raid leaders we had this expansion for both groups and the officers for keeping everything running. I had a lot of fun raiding this expansion and it was the first time in a while that i dedicated as much time as i did to it because it was a lot of fun. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made this happen and say that i appreciate your hard work and dedication.
Yes, thank you to our raid organizers for all their hours and dedication! Organizing and leading raids is a part-time job filled with headaches, so we are very lucky to have talented and patient volunteers who step up to provide this service to the guild community!
===================
Haikus are easy
but sometimes they don't make sense
refrigerator.

Skye

Post by Skye » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:22 am

Great feedback guys! We have the best team of folks working on these events and raids. I am so proud of them and our accomplishments!