The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Pantheon Trinkets

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

Kyte

Pantheon Trinkets

Post by Kyte » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:10 am

So I was tooling around and simming and such, as you do on raid days, and I stumbled across this post from WoWHead. It's important because we have all asked the question, and gotten different answers.
Not 100% on the validity here, but I am about 98% on it. It all makes sense, really, since they do not come from the *CHEST* Argus "drops" but instead are random rolled into your bags.
Attachments
Trinkets.PNG
Trinkets.PNG (57.89 KiB) Viewed 1599 times

supernaut

Re: Pantheon Trinkets

Post by supernaut » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:46 am

It works like legendaries. You don't loot the chest to get it...you just get it. I got one on my pally.

And....

YOU ONLY HAVE ONE CHANGE TO GET IT A WEEK FOR ALL DIFFICULTIES.

You dont have one chance per difficulty on Argus. You have one change for ALL difficulties. So find a N Argus pug and get your chance in.

Deded
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Deded » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:10 pm

It is a stupidly low chance too! And the legendary one is basically non existent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

supernaut

Post by supernaut » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Just found out from Sco from Method who has 2 pantheon trinkets (one tank and one melee dps), you do not need to switch loot specs to get other pantheon trinkets. He had the tank trinket then on a later kill, got the melee dps trinket while loot spec'd as Guardian.

Isilaura

Post by Isilaura » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Unless you're on the wrong loot spec when you get your first one :( Would hate to get the other two before I get resto lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Azuremi
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Azuremi » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:14 am

I got 2 of them pantheon trinkets as well. When I was on dps and dps loot spec and got the healer one cause I already had the dps one. Its similar to legendaries if you have all of the legendaries for your loot spec it will pick from your other specs.