The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

RAIDERS

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

mintolos

RAIDERS

Post by mintolos » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:58 pm

I know it has been mentioned from other people about being prepared for the new raid. As one of the raid leaders i cant STRESS enough to at least look at the adventure log, Deded's 3-4 min vids, etc. I know we are an Accomplished Casual guild, but that doesnt mean for anyone to not pull their own Weight.

Everytime Saint and i have to explain a fight for every class thats wasting time. We should be able to call out DBM announcements and everyone should know what they need to do. I have watched over the past year as rd ldr to many times ppl say " i didnt know what to do because i was never targeted by that" If someone doesnt know what something does just ASK, dont wait until its to late. We are Family and the last thing i need is ppl getting frustrated with one another. KJ was a prime example of this and the next final boss will be just as worse!

I am going to give you all an idea what it took us as grievance to get the final boss of the last 2 raids down. Guldan and Kj wipes with this guild only. I am not trying to discourage but they have only gotten harder, but we will get it cleared! In Closing i am saying come prepared, wear your THICK skin and lets have FUN!!!!!
Attachments
KJ.PNG
KJ.PNG (107.96 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
guldan.PNG
guldan.PNG (111.86 KiB) Viewed 1168 times