Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Raiding and Dhaxis

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

Dhaxis
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Raiding and Dhaxis

Post by Dhaxis » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:25 pm

TLDR I am not quitting but like Raille I’m making a comprehensive “I’m not gonna be on a whole lot” post so I don’t just flood the forums/absences with my excuses.

I actually do plan to be raiding, but similar to Relictus within the last year I’ve gained a considerable amount more responsibilities that just demand my time at periods that don’t mesh well with the guild raid times. With school being the primary contender, I have also (as I posted in previous forum posts) been helping my dad move out of the house I grew up in for 26 years. It’s been quite a process and has taken a large portion of my own free time because, for reasons I won’t get into super detail about, it’s basically just me and my Dad doing the lions share of the work to get it ready. Over the summer I helped to clean up the western plaguelands that was my yard so that it more resembles Westfalls desolate fields instead of the undead plains. For the last month it’s been moving things inside, outside, or out to the POD so the interior could be re-carpeted and painted.

Certainly some of this is burnout from WoW. Up to this summer where I really started being absent, I hadn’t (at least not this severely in a row) missed a Grievance raid I think for easily 2 years and I hadn’t not played any WoW for any longer than a few days. There was a period of time where me NOT being online was the rarity instead of how it’s been lately where I’m a Panda ninja logging in a couple times a week.

If I see you online, I’ll see you online. If you wanna keep me listed as an official raider that’s fine by me but I think for all intents and purposes I’m much more of a casual now than a true raider.

See you in Azeroth (or Destiny 2 because that might become a thing for me too haha)

Dhaxis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skye

Re: Raiding and Dhaxis

Post by Skye » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:36 pm

Hi Dhax,

RL first as you know. I appreciate the update and it's all good. Play what makes you happy when you have time.

:D

Isilaura

Re: Raiding and Dhaxis

Post by Isilaura » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:02 pm

Just glad to hear everything is going well, even if it's really hard work. Miss yer panda butt, but we'll be here when you have time!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk