Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Time for a break

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

Relictus
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Time for a break

Post by Relictus » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Hey, guys, just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to have to take a break from raiding for a while. Possibly even the game, it just depends. With school and work taking up all my time, I just can't dedicate myself to the raids as I used to. Not to mention these past few years I haven't made much time to go out and have a real life, which is something I really ought to finally do. So for now I'm tentative at best, some weeks I probably just won't be on at all due to the amount of work and responsibility I find myself with now. I've thought about this for a while and decided it's just the best course of action for me at this point in time. I love playing with you all, don't think I'm going anywhere even if I stop playing the game. I'll still pop into TS from time to time as I still have D3 and Overwatch to play when I have a spare hour or so. Good luck in the future raids, especially with the Burning Throne releasing in the next few months. I'll see you guys around!

Cataclysm

Re: Time for a break

Post by Cataclysm » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Well my friend... You have been tanking for us here in the WoW alliance for 3 years now. You know that i have always been a huge fan of yours and you have become such a great friend.. in game.. as well as a pie to the face friend out side of the game (Best 100k i spent) Im glad that you are starting to become a young adult watching you grow over these years. I always told your dad that if your grades slipped i was kicking you out of the guild. I always asked your dad how you were doing in school and he said great.. so i never had to go to that option. I wish you the best of luck sir. i know that you will go places. our door is always open for when you return. or just to chit chat.

Hit me up for some overwatch from time to time.

Lots of love to you my friend.

Taevarth

Post by Taevarth » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:20 pm

I see how it is, I finally come back to raiding and you leave!

Kidding aside, it's always nice to take a step back form the game. Going outside is not overrated : ) I wish you the best, enjoy your time away.
Life before Death.
Strength before Weakness.
Journey before Destination.

Jackburton

Post by Jackburton » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Hit me up if you head toward Bozeman, although I haven't been there much recently

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Torvi

Post by Torvi » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Good luck with everything Rel.

Skye

Post by Skye » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:28 pm

Rel, you have been a tremendous asset to the guild and someone to get to know. I completely understand and admire your sense of responsibility. Much success in school and work!

:D

Isilaura

Post by Isilaura » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:56 pm

Rel, /hugs my friend. We'll be here when you have the time! Good luck with stuff and responsibility and RL :D . Keep in touch, stop in for a cookie and a chat, and stay away from pie. <3

Also, maybe here could be a reason I'll finally start playing Overwatch lol

supernaut

Post by supernaut » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:59 am

Smart move to focus on work and studies but...

Deded
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Deded » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Best of luck Rel! I will miss dragging you along on my mythic plus torture outings! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swim

Post by swim » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:34 pm

Now is the time to clench the number one position of Blood DK! Buahahahah! Good luck with school and such. My last 2 years of college were hectic for me and committing to it is the right choice.