The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

ToS Raiding

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

Cataclysm

ToS Raiding

Post by Cataclysm » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:18 am

I have been making some changes to are Raid Information section. I am adding all the bosses to the list as well as changing up the raid roster to make it all new and fresh. Over the course of ToS i will be going over the logs so that we can make it as balanced as we can so both teams are Progressing around the same amount off time. This will be done when im on my Days off so you need to bare with me but we will get down ToS Normal/Heroic in a timely manner.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Nighthold (Heroic) (ilvl 875)

Note:
Heroic raids can flip flop to different days (Friday/Saturday)to allow different people to get in.
Sunday's Run still requires that you follow all the Raid Rules.

Alliance Requirements
Gems (150+)
Enchants (200)
Personal Food (375)
(5 Artifact Dragon)

Required Addons
DeadlyBossMods - VEM - BigWigs - Any Boss mod will do, you just need to have one installed and updated.
ORA3 - is a raid requirement, this allows raid leaders to track important items such as raid cooldowns as well as check gear, latency, repair status ect.
GTFO - provides an audible alert when you're standing in something you're not supposed to be standing in.
Exorsus Raid Tools - Helpful addon for raiders, especially for raid leaders and officers.

While changing the raid roster please be advised i do make mistakes i am only human. So if for some reason i did not put you with your Loved ones please let me know.

Remember to keep bettering your self by looking up the new fights for the raids.. Try and only look at the first wing of the raid and watch the videos im sure these will be the first bosses we will be going through.

When going into the first few weeks of Progression raiding through normal and heroic that we will be removing ppl for Lack of DPS/Dmg Done, Not following Mechanics, Lack of healing, and lack of not being prepared (All the raid req as per our raid rules). This is never an on going thing. We do ask that you get with your raidleader and chat with them on how you can improve. Dont get frustrated we will get the raid done and complete before the next raid tier. If you are removed ask the question dont just give up make that the push to make you better.

We try and be as fair as we can but when one person is holding back 20 others we cant wait for you. If your late get to the raid then get an invite into the raid. Get all our stuff together, be prepared and try not to waste the time of your fellow members.

This is all stuff that we already know and has been written on our raid information so it should be no surprise.

Best of luck in our up and coming raid and may RNG forever be in our favor.

Torvi

Re: ToS Raiding

Post by Torvi » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:13 am

Saturday raiding is 4-9 now? Or is the open Raid moving back to Sunday?

Agatong55
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Agatong55 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:28 am

I think sunday is gonna be nighthold heroic aka open raid
Steam Id : Acaldra439
Battle.Net: Acaldra55#1295

Cataclysm

Post by Cataclysm » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 am

alley wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:13 am
Saturday raiding is 4-9 now? Or is the open Raid moving back to Sunday?
Opps... i made a mistake.. The open raid is sunday.. thanks for the catch

Torvi

Post by Torvi » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:50 am

Thanks so much for clarifying.