Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

AFK till ToS

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

Mox
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

AFK till ToS

Post by Mox » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Short Version: Won't be around until ToS.

Long Version: I'm bored of WoW. Really bored. That kind of bored when you log in, stare at the character screen and think 'Bleh. No.' Other games are just faster. Overwatch is like Autobahn speed. Even goofy DotA2 feels speedy compared to clunking around Broken Shore. Grinding out AP feels like a chore. I don't like chores. They stink. It's a good time for gaming as there's a lot out there that you can play. If you've a gaming PC (I've a gaming PC), and you tinker around in WoW, it's like making plain cold Oatmeal when you're 3 star Michelin Chef. Can't stand it. Boring. Dull. Monotonous. Grindy. Do not want. Hopefully when ToS drops, I'm welcomed back to the raid scene. If not, no hard feelings. I understand ditching me ("Mox? He hasn't played in weeks. He's behind in AP. He's not even maxed on it. He's cranky too. Says inflammatory things sometimes. Let's just say we're full on Holy Paladins...and all classes. Forever.") as it's completely logical. Just lack motivation to play currently. Surely to god I'm not alone in this line of thinking.