The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Raiding until Tomb of Sargeras

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

Cataclysm

Raiding until Tomb of Sargeras

Post by Cataclysm » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:11 pm

With Tomb of Sargeras not slated until June for most people thats along ways until new content raiding comes out. Want to thank everyone who has been with us since the start of legion we hope that we are keeping everything fresh for all of you to keep you coming back for more. We have really come a very long way. Both raid groups are doing great and thanks to our raid leaders for leading us through all the raids. We have had some ups and some downs but we seem to be doing great with crushing the Normal and heroic raids in a timely fashion. So thanks again to our raid leaders as well as to you all the members and the raiders.

With that being all said we are looking at changing some things up. Listed below is what we are going to do until ToS comes out. The reason for the change is the fact that lots of people are looking to get into another toon until ToS also the 4th raid day is getting taxing on our raid leaders as well as our members. Thanks Mint as well as Xoui for leading the sunday alt/main raid for such a long time. Once ToS does come out we will be focusing on completing ToS content.

Please remember to read all of the below context and remember if you have any questions please feel free to ask the questions. Thanks again to all of you for all the fun times we have had and the fun times we will keep having.

Alliance Raid Progression (Proudmoore)

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Nighthold (Heroic) (ilvl 875)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Nighthold (Normal / Heroic) (ilvl 860 / 875)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Nighthold (Normal/Heroic) (ilvl 860/875)

Note:
Tuesday and Friday raids can flip flop to different days to allow different people to get the Guldan kill.
Saturday's Run still requires that you follow all the Raid Rules.

Please be mindful that we are going to attempt to fill up one group for the saturday run. If we are having more then 30 people to fill the raid we will split the raid and do 2 groups.

After we finish up the raids, if there is Time remaining our goal is to attempt to split people up into groups and attempt to get people a Mythic Plus Keystone of 8 to 10 for the week in attempt to get people a chest for the week. Please keep in mind that once you have gotten a HIGH key for the week that you attempt to get others there key for the week as well. We are a family fun filled guild and we strive at helping each other.

We will not be doing any sort of mythic raiding. We are not a mythic guild. If ppl are looking to run mythic raids then they can pug it with another guild or just leave.

If all content is completed on there current day please take the time to stop the raid and continue on with getting groups for mythic plus runs. Spread your self out and try and get people into a Plus 10 for the week to assist with getting the 905 ilvl gear. These changes are only in affect until ToS comes out then our focus will be on ToS content.

If you have any questions please chat with and officer.

Shaggy

Re: Raiding until Tomb of Sargeras

Post by Shaggy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Question for clarification; For the nights that are open to all does that include raiders who want to bring alts?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I Punch Things
http://freeforumsigs.com/sigmakerv3/index.php (i made mine here)

Deded
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Deded » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:01 pm

I think this is as good of a place as any for this...but I would like to personally thank both of our raid leaders! Xoui and Mint have really given there all for the guild and we really appreciate it! The number of hours you guys put in so we can all raid and be successful is incredible! Thank you both so much for everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gilroykilroy
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by gilroykilroy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:07 pm

Dededwarior wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:01 pm
I think this is as good of a place as any for this...but I would like to personally thank both of our raid leaders! Xoui and Mint have really given there all for the guild and we really appreciate it! The number of hours you guys put in so we can all raid and be successful is incredible! Thank you both so much for everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1

Isilaura

Post by Isilaura » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:04 pm

to all this. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Weeman

Post by Weeman » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Thank you to the raid leaders for all of the hard work they put in every week. I for one have appreciated the alt runs as it is a good opportunity for me (someone who doesn't wish to raid multiple times a week) a good opportunity to get in and see the content in a laid back fashion. I look forward to getting into some of these other raids that are open for all. Also, Black Temple Timewalking should be coming out hopefully sometime soon so we also have that to look forward to :)

Xoui

Post by Xoui » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:58 am

Shaggy wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:21 pm
Question for clarification; For the nights that are open to all does that include raiders who want to bring alts?
For everything but heroic Nighthold, people may play anything as long as they meet requirements and do mechanics. The raid leaders reserve the right to ask people to play their main if we are missing key specs.

For heroic Nighthold, it is still required to switch your main toon if you want to bring another character.

We may explore bringing alts in for heroic in the future, but the most probable way to accomplish this is to clear normal Nighthold on the open night, and begin "progression" with our alt raid on heroic.

Keep in mind all of this is temporary until opening of Tomb of Sargeras, at which point we will be stricter with the mains only rule once again.

Also, Mintolos and I are not babysitters, we're raid leaders and our primary goal is to ensure raid bosses die and our guild has a good time doing it. If any of this becomes a point of contention we will return to our old rules whether ToS is out or not.

edit: Also, also, thank you for the kind words, guys. We definitely appreciate it. =)

Azuremi
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Azuremi » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:47 pm

I am interested in joining the guild raid group for heroic Nighthold. I gotten 9/10 bosses down in heroic NH with pugs.

Who do I talk to about signing up? And are you guys still full on melee ? I play retribution paladin.

supernaut

Post by supernaut » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:14 am

Azuremi wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:47 pm
I am interested in joining the guild raid group for heroic Nighthold. I gotten 9/10 bosses down in heroic NH with pugs.

Who do I talk to about signing up? And are you guys still full on melee ? I play retribution paladin.
Raiding Information

Cataclysm

Post by Cataclysm » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Made some changes to whats going on. Here is what we did so you are all up to date.

Alliance Raid Progression (Proudmoore)

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Nighthold (Heroic) (ilvl 875)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Nighthold (Normal / Heroic) (ilvl 860 / 875)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Nighthold (Normal/Heroic) (ilvl 860/875)

Note:
Tuesday and Friday raids can flip flop to different days to allow different people to get the Guldan kill.
Saturday's Run still requires that you follow all the Raid Rules.

Please be mindful that we are going to attempt to fill up one group for the saturday run. If we are having more then 30 people to fill the raid we will split the raid and do 2 groups.

After we finish up the raids, if there is Time remaining our goal is to attempt to split people up into groups and attempt to get people a Mythic Plus Keystone of 8 to 10 for the week in attempt to get people a chest for the week. Please keep in mind that once you have gotten a HIGH key for the week that you attempt to get others there key for the week as well. We are a family fun filled guild and we strive at helping each other.