Understanding Warcraft Logs

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

Deded
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Understanding Warcraft Logs

Post by Deded » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Hey everyone,
As many of you know Warcraft logs are a very important tool which raid leaders and the officers use during and after raids. But they are also a fantastic tool for individuals to better understand what oneself is doing well and what needs improvement. There are many useful features of the logs which are not limited to DPS and HPS numbers. Ive personally looked at logs for years and found I increasingly helpful in improving my play!
So to the point of this post... I would like to help anyone who is interested to learn some of the basics and some feature you might not be aware of about the logs. For those who do not read logs or just look at the dps number(trust me that's all I use to do.....) I think you'd find this helpful! So if you are interested please let me know and over the coming week we can figure a time to go through the logs.
I think doing this after this Friday's raid might be a good time? Shouldn't take to long however depending on how many people are interested we might have to do it in a few separate grouping.

Thanks all and I hope everyone's been having a good week!

Deded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk