The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

New Raid Roster

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

Cataclysm

New Raid Roster

Post by Cataclysm » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:57 am

Please take the time to look at the new raid roster.

Had to switch some people around based on DPS/Damage Done being higher on one group over the other, it should be some what balanced a bit more but still will be making changes over time.

Switched some healers around based on HPS/Healing Done. as well as of people that are not on certain days so we are not stacked healers so one group can progress further.

Switched some tanks around so can get some different people playing with others.

Please remember everyone that we are one Guild trying to get to the same goal of completing Heroic raiding while it is current content. Changes are always going to come. Everything we do have a reason. I understand that you might want to play with certain people but at the same time there is still lots of us that have not played with each other since beginning of the XPack that have been in the guild playing togehter for 3 years. My self and the rest of the officer staff need to make things fair so 1 group is not one sided when it comes to raids.

If you have any questions.. comments or issues please come and speak to myself or any of the officers.

Thanks and have a great day.