The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

New Raid Schedule

Moderators: Sumsion, Schmo

Cataclysm

New Raid Schedule

Post by Cataclysm » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:46 am

Raid Progression
Tuesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Blackrock Foundry Normal ilvl 650)
Friday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Blackrock Foundry Heroic ilvl 665)
Saturday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Heroic Highmaul ilvl 645) (Until Imp Down)

Alt/Other Raids
Wednesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Blackrock Foundry LFR)
Thursday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Old School Raids)

We have removed the Sunday Raid due to the inactivity of people showing up to it. Plus the fact that LFR BRF is more value for the buck then running the normal raid. With the coming of summer we need to focus more on people enjoying there time off and not worrying about raiding. Plus it was getting to much for people with the 3 weeks of no one showing up. We tryed.. thats all we can do.

I have made a change to our Friday raid by us going into Heroic Black Rock Foundry. This will keep ppl focused and we can attempt at getting some harder bosses down i know we can get down. Also getting people some new higher ilvl loot.

We will also be raiding Heroic Highmaul until Imp is down. Once he is down and we are 7/7 heroic highmaul we will switch focus towards staying in Normal/Heroic BRF.

These raid days could and can flip flop with that said we could do Normal BRF on Friday or Saturday as well as Heroic BRF on Tuesday. So that different ppl that cant always make a Tuesday or Fri or Sat can get a shot at different bosses each week. We are still looking on how to go about this way so we will keep you all informed.

As for the raid poll its a close tie between Thursday and Saturday for the days to be switched. We might try a pilot week or 2 on the thursday to see how it goes, but as of right now we are keeping the Saturday raid. The reason we looked at this was due to Summer coming up and people might want to go and enjoy the great out doors.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, as always if you have any questions or concerns please come and ask an officer.

Marberto
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Re: New Raid Schedule

Post by Marberto » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:01 am

Looking forward to the changes and just wanted to say I'm really proud to be part of a guild (Family) with such great leadership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cataclysm

Re: New Raid Schedule

Post by Cataclysm » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:05 am

Thanks... Means alot :)