The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Embassy meeting 5/25 8:30pm EST

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Embassy meeting 5/25 8:30pm EST

Post by fazed » Sun May 20, 2018 6:17 am

Please join us on discord this Friday 5/25 8:30pm EST for an embassy meeting.

We will be discussing

Server (hopefully)
Faction choice
Guild invites
Leadership and officers
PvP
PvE
Grouping
Embassy to Guild timeline
And any other questions

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Embassy meeting 5/25 8:30pm EST

Post by fazed » Sat May 26, 2018 4:40 pm

brief meeting notes

Server - One mega server, we will see if it makes sense to always try and stay in one channel when it launches.

Faction choice - Still going union, we kept close on how the majority of the population was going and we still feel going union is the right decision.

Guild invites - We are going to be starting two guilds at once, Grievance and Grievance Lite. As room opens in grievance we will get you in mains only at the time. Grievance lite will eventually be an alt only guild but during the first week or two expect to be shuffled from GL to G.

Leadership and officers - Twistbeard and Myself will be starting things off. We are in need of a few good officers, remember our tenets. Family, Honor, Loyalty. This is what we look for in officers currently we are taking apps for recruitment /warlord/raid leader/ and general officers, if you think you fit any of these roles or wish to help let us know.

PvP - Red is dead, but with honor. Do not kill AFK players, Do not stream snipe, Do not spawn camp, Do not grief low level players. Remember you carry the grievance name with you be respectful. A full outline will be done in the guild charter

PvE - We will be gearing up as soon as possible to attempt raids when they come out. We will be putting groups together to attempt hard mode dungeons a few days after launch. More details to come out of it

Grouping - This game is all about grouping, grouping with guildmates get us points for the guild to level up. It also gives you buffs for being in parties. If at all possible group up as much as you can.

Embassy to Guild timeline - We are aiming for the June council meeting to make the transition. This requires us to have a few things in place before then. One of them is being the primary officer core. A charter which is being worked on.

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sat May 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Thanks for posting this!

Would gladly help out with the officer stuff, but with my current workload (mostly 2nd shift) and scheduling, the only time I get to really play anything these days is on my days off. If you need me to do any tasks, my time is yours.

That being said, I will most likely be trailing everyone.

See you all on the 31st (after bday)!

Cheers
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

vaash
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by vaash » Sun May 27, 2018 2:01 am

I’ll be there on day one and up to help in any way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk