The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Plans for the chapter?

Sharess
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Plans for the chapter?

Post by Sharess » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Hey there, just wondering what kinds of plans we have for the chapter so far.

What will our overall focus be?

Will we be doing large scale Union vs Hieron, Guild Wars, and Sieges? or will the focus be more on the PvE aspect of the game?

Personally I like it when there's a lot of everything to go around but I know some people shy from the PvP.

If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Discord: Sharess#3860

Creed
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Plans for the chapter?

Post by Creed » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:26 pm

Fazed is the EL for Bless Online. He will have all your answers.
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by fazed » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:03 pm

Yeah sorry I have been at the beach all day just got home. Our plan is first level up the guild as fast as possible. The level of guild is what allows more people to join. The level 1 guild only lets 10 people in. We level the guild up by grouping and doing activities together such as pvp or dungeons or what ever as long as your in a guild group. Every level lets 10 more people in so we need to get to level 5 fast as possible as right now we have about 30ish people going to play.

After the initial few weeks of leveling and picking main classes. We will start to do raids (if we get them at launch), hard dungeons nights, organized elite farming, world bosses and what ever else comes our way. The more stuff we do as a guild together the better our influence points are. The more points we have the more chance we have of own a territory in game. What benefits does that give us? Right now I can't tell you because we don't know how they will handle this on NA servers.

Sharess
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Sharess » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:38 pm

Thanks Creed, and Thanks Fazed.

That all makes sense regarding the leveling up of the guild for more people. After the initial weeks it sounds like pve focus will be the priority, will there be much if any pvp focus planned for the chapter? Roaming pvp squads, RvR, 100 v 100 bgs?

Edit: Reason I'm asking is a group of friends are looking at Guilds and such but really enjoy pvp and the large scale RvRs and such so I'd like to be able to give them informed decisions in the reasoning of the recruitment.

If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by fazed » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:26 am

Sharess wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:38 pm
Thanks Creed, and Thanks Fazed.

That all makes sense regarding the leveling up of the guild for more people. After the initial weeks it sounds like pve focus will be the priority, will there be much if any pvp focus planned for the chapter? Roaming pvp squads, RvR, 100 v 100 bgs?

Edit: Reason I'm asking is a group of friends are looking at Guilds and such but really enjoy pvp and the large scale RvRs and such so I'd like to be able to give them informed decisions in the reasoning of the recruitment.

We will be doing plenty of PVP. Elite farming while it is PVE, is also PVP. You are going after elites in the others territory.

If you aren't aware of how open world PVP works in bless. If you are a union player in a union territory you don't have to worry about being PVPed. If as a union player you are in a hieron territory. You can be attacked by them but you can't initiate the fight. PvP is based on the opposite faction in their own territories attacking first. So death squads won't be a big thing I believe. As far as 100v100 goes in JP server they are done only at set times a day and can be done by anyone as this acts just like instanced battleground. There is no RvR.

Sharess
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Sharess » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:20 pm

Odd, all the things I've looked at reference it as RVR (faction vs faction in siege mode etc)

The RvR is the zone running into other factions zones, I hope they do add some kind of DAOC castle seige thing for this though.

The Seiges were the Attacking/defending large scale pvp (100v100) though in this video it's like 300 v 200. I'm honestly a bit confused though as the 300 vs 200 seems a bit heavy on one side, did they go away from the over 100 players in 1 map in the past year? Or is this something specific to Ru gameplay that we won't see?

Falced
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Falced » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:35 pm

You have to take into account that our version of the game is different from the other regions, we might not have siege wars at all. It's hard to say what we will be focusing on at endgame because we don't know if endgame has changed in our version.

Sharess
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Sharess » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:38 pm

As far as I have researched we were getting everything except the other classes which would be likely coming at official release 6 months later than may, and the only rework would be combat.

Falced
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Falced » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:51 pm

https://blessonline.net/news_read/53

They are doing a lot more than just combat. Like guide quest, tutorial zones, monsters, and content pacing. So who is to say they haven't taken things out, we won't know for sure until the game is released or we get more information. There isn't a lot of information for our version right now so I wouldn't get your hopes up for everything the other versions have/had, just so you won't be let down in the end.

Sharess
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Sharess » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:25 am

Oh my hopes aren't up/down for anything like that, thanks for the concern on that though :) Just have some very pvp focused friends wanting to bash virtual skulls and looking for a home to do it under. I know we've had some prior very pve focused things and some pvp focused in the past in other chapters, was just making sure if I referred people here looking for that kind of atmosphere they wouldn't get frustrated at lack of guildies looking for the same thing.