The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

What To Do When You First Get Into The Actual Game

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

What To Do When You First Get Into The Actual Game

Post by fazed » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:41 pm

This is to be taken with a grain of salt as this is based off Japan and taken from Reddit Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/comments ... _in_bless/

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
What To Do When You First Get Into The Actual Game (Early Access) and Leveling

Alright, let's get to the good stuff. The very first thing you are going to want to do is the main story (blue quests) regardless of whatever faction you chose. The main story quests give you giants of EXP, so just do that (nothing else). I'm going to tell you the fastest way to level up and still have weapons/gear, side quests do not matter right now. JUST do the main story up until the first dungeon and nothing else. When you get to the first dungeon, stop what you are doing, take your hands off the damn keyboard and then put them back because you need to go get a pet NOW! Get some taming scrolls (they should give you some starting out) or buy some and go get a pet right freakin now. Tame a low level turtle or something and RNG the exp bonus. This is not a must but will help you alot with what you are about to do. What am I talking about about RNGing the exp bonus? Roll the stat bonus on your pet until you get the very minimum EXP bonus. If you want to know more about pets then please ask in the comment section and I will expand on that.

Now, after you do this, go back to the dungeon. HOWEVER, before that, you will not be able to enter said dungeon until you have a certain gear score. What you will need to do is buy your starter gear from the vendor (you will have enough money) who should be standing next to the dungeon. If the NPC is not there, go to the main city and buy some.

After you do that, like I said run the dungeon and beat it. After you do this, if you cannot find a buddy then just keep running it by yourself. Which means, go out, reset the dungeon (you have to actually press a button, it's in the dungeon section of your menu), then run it again. If you do find a buddy, do not run the dungeon with more then 1 more person, it will gimp your exp. Running this dungeon will give you the most EXP possible and level you up fast. Also make sure to have your pet out at all times as it will level up with you at this point, give you the exp bonus, and you won't have to worry about it's stamina because when it levels it resets. Do this until.....you get a good amount of levels (I cannot remember what level that is but just keep doing it until you see it's taking awhile to level up, it'll take an hour or so). After you do this and you and your buddy get a few levels, go do the main story again. Here's the thing, the reason why you need to gain a few levels in the dungeon is because you will constantly get locked out of the Main Story if you do not do this and just do side quests (Example: ""You Must Be Level *** To Continue This Quest). For example, would you prefer 5 hours of side quests and getting "a few" levels or doing the dungeon with a friend and gaining massive levels? Remember, the Main Story gives you the most EXP, side quests give you good exp as well but definitely no where near the main story. The other problem is they take too long as some side quests make you travel and what not just for 1000 exp. It's not worth it from multiple playthroughs.

Next, after you do the main story for a bit and get to the next dungeon, now you will need to go find an Elite Mob near your level and get your weapon. Elite mobs drop weapons, and they are the only way to get them. You cannot buy any weapon from any vendor. You must either AH it or get it from the actual mob. Now, I am ASSUMING that SOME people will already know this and have these weapons available already in the AH, in which case you can go buy one (you will have enough money from the MS). After you get a weapon, buy the next level gear (armor) you can buy from the vendor. Check the armor vendor and you will see what I'm talking about. After this grab your homie and run the next dungeon for a few levels. Once this is done and you get a good amount of levels, go do the main story again. I will not remind you from this point of making sure your weapon and armor are at the right levels as your are going up. I already told you what you need to do to keep that in check.

Even doing this tactic, you will get stuck around level 33 or so, with the main story telling you you are not high enough level to continue. At this point, you have 2 choices. Go farm an elite mob for an hour or so, or, do side quests. What is faster? Farming the elite mob, but it may be harder because, as I keep saying, people might already know this and already be there. This game has different channels like BDO so you could always switch channels and the mob might be there, but, I do not know how many channels they will have upon release. So realistically, doing side quests may be your best bet. Don't worry about where because wherever you are in the main story, do the yellow quests around that area and your good.

Once you get to a good point, well, you know the drill..... your last levels up until max well be a mix between side quests, elite mobs, and the main story. Really no way around that. As well as leveling your pet to make sure that's good. Really not much more I can offer here. If you have questions, ask them.

Max Level

Ok, the SECOND you reach max level, go run the high dungeons and start getting purple gear with your static or find partys. You need to start gearing up for PvP as quickly as possible. You can run the non-hard mode ones unlimited times (should be) but be warned they are very hard as you will be doing them in full green gear and the bosses do have mechanics. Once you and your crew start getting purpled out, you will notice the dungeon will get noticeable easier. Gear greatly matters in dungeons AS WELL AS HAVING A ZERKER AT ALL TIMES. The loot drops from bosses is RNG, just a heads up. The purple gear that drops from them can also be sold in the AH so you may get lucky if you are a rich man by now and can buy some if people already started clearing it. If you cannot buy the gear, you will first need to enchant your green gear by going to the NPC and using the items specified. It will be this blue dust that you get and got while leveling up. You also get the dust from dismantling bullshit equipment. Remember to do this as you will not have enough gearscore for the first high level dungeon and enchanting raises your gearscore.

ALSO LET ME SAY THIS. PLEASE DO NOT BRING A BIG ASS DRAGON PET IN THE DUNGEON WITH YOU. YOU WILL BLOCK PEOPLES FIELD OF VIEW AND THEY WILL COMPLAIN. USE A SMALL TURTLE OR SOMETHING, ALL PETS CAN HAVE THE SAME STATS THEY ARE JUST DIFFERENT COSMETIC WISE

Do you know how many times over the years in dungeons I have said, "Bro! Get rid of that big ass succubus! I can't see!"

ALSO, once you reach max level you will start to wonder how you get more skillpoints for your skills. You get more with the PvP weekly rank reward that is mailed to you as seen in this picture https://imgur.com/a/gAdtr. This was from a few 3v3 arenas and 2 castro castle sieges. Also to add, you have a PvP rank. According to your rank, you receive a mail with 1 sp, or 2 sp if you have a higher rank.

Elite Mobs

Elite Mobs are mini little bosses in certain areas. They mostly always drop blue grade weapons and you will need to find them at certain points in the game as I explained above. So, for example. if you are level 30 something, and you have a level 20 weapon from your last elite mob, and you clearly need a better weapon, here's what you do. Click on the link below, find an elite mob near your level and go kill it. When you do, most of the time a weapon drops and that weapon will be around the level of the Elite Mob. The weapon drop is pure RNG, and it drops weapons for every class, but not everytime so you need to kill it and wait for it to respawn and keep doing this until it drops the weapon for your class. You will know what is an elite mob because their HP bar will look like this (https://imgur.com/a/9krXx), compared to this (regular mob: https://imgur.com/a/6wKJ5)

LIST OF MOSTLY ALL ELITE MOBS AND LOCATIONS: http://sapio-game.com/bless/2462

The Rhino [Elite Mob]

http://sapio-game.com/bless/2462#Lv43

This will be the most farmed Elite Mob for quite some time. Everyone knows about The Rhino. What is it? It is an Elite Mob that drops the last weapon you need at Max Level. Not only that but it is a godsend for farming exp on it as it does not do many attacks and it gives so much exp especially with your pet bonus. Everyone will want to go to this mob at a certain point.

Runes

Runes are basically the "gems" of this game, such as "gemming" your weapons. For a complete guide, go here it explains everything: http://bless-source.com/forum/index.php ... -Overview/ You WILL need to do this to stay ahead in PvP.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""