The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

FallenAutumn's Intro

FallenAutumn

FallenAutumn's Intro

Post by FallenAutumn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:52 pm

so yeah, just picked up this game about an hour ago and started playing, been liking it so far and saw the ad for this guild. names lex, i prefer to be called such i play to many games and have to many characters to keep track of how many different names i get called so i just go by mine. after i learn a bit more about this game i'll be up for anything so add me or chat at me or if you have em and are willing toss some tips and tricks my way, my toons name is FallenAutum.

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: FallenAutumn's Intro

Post by fazed » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Welcome to Grievance and Welcome to Bless Online chapter. Thank you for completing the application. We are Union faction on Tanara server

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226 once you join the discord please make sure to assign your rank via the bot spam channel, so you can access all the channels. Please look for Twistbeard, Xafir or myself in Discord.

See you in game, keep in touch on discord.

Skye

Re: FallenAutumn's Intro

Post by Skye » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:20 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)