The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Katarenna

Eversnow

Katarenna

Post by Eversnow » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi, my main character name is Katarenna, i am 35 and live in CA(US) so Pacific Standard time. I enjoy gaming, hiking with my dog, recently gardening too(having regular show-downs with snails, caterpillars and weeds) I keep pretty busy IRL so its hard to describe when i am on, generally day or evening on Sunday/Monday and depending on how busy I am couple hr during week here and there. I don't know if i will like pvp in this game (i am pretty new) but usually i don't like it much, only couple of games that I really enjoyed pvp in (neverwinter and Rift). The class i like in Bless is guardian so far though i am still new to game and as devs change classes my preference may change, for now its my favorite. In the past i like healing and dps, me and my best friend played many games together over the years, our last was ESO (still love it), GW2, Tera, Forsaken World, and few more. Bless seem like a fun game so far, would like to find a friendly guild to explore game content with.

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Katarenna

Post by fazed » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Welcome to Grievance and Welcome to Bless Online chapter. Thank you for completing the application. We are Union faction on Tanara server

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226 once you join the discord please make sure to assign your rank via the bot spam channel, so you can access all the channels. Please look for Twistbeard, Xafir or myself in Discord.

See you in game, keep in touch on discord.

Skye

Re: Katarenna

Post by Skye » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:17 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)