The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Yxa and Crew Application

Omyz
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Yxa and Crew Application

Post by Omyz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:15 pm

Your in game name: Primary: Yxa (Guardian), Alternates: Omyz (Mage) , Amina (Ranger), Zirami (Paladin)
Your age: 50
Time zone: Eastern
Hobbies: Gaming, Hunting, Fishing, Textiles
Real life things you do: Turn my nieces and nephews into Serfs who do my every bidding
Play times: Evenings after 7 pm eastern during the week, weekends flexible (Note: My job includes a lot of travel, I can be offline during a working week once or twice a month, but weekends are mine)
PVP Yes or No? Yes
What Class will you be playing at start? Guardian, waiting for Mystic release.
Short history of your gaming experience: Started online gaming with Dark Age of Camelot playing a sorceress (Omyz) was the Sorceress team lead for a year or so. Our Guild moved to Wow (Druid and Priest, both alliances) then SWTOR and Tera. Still meet with my old DAOC guildmates once a year except now the kids kick the parents ascii. Joined Grievance a while ago for Dragon's Prophet and then ESO. Real life job travel (110%) took me away from online gaming until now where I get to work from home more often.
--without War there is no Peace

Twistbeard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Yxa and Crew Application

Post by Twistbeard » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:23 am

Welcome to the Bless chapter, look for Fazed, Xafir or myself in Discord for an invite :)
Twistbeard Soldarius
Leaders do not get people to believe in them.
Leaders find ways to get people to believe in themselves.

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:12 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)

Omyz
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Omyz » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:26 am

Thank you for the warm welcome.
See everyone ingame
--without War there is no Peace