Memnoch Bless app

nicky2tymes

Memnoch Bless app

Post by nicky2tymes » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:58 am

Your in game name: Memnoch
Your age: 38
Time zone: PST
Hobbies: gaming, fishing, guitar/bass/drums, skiing
Real life things you do: environmental science graduate, but a 20 year carpenter journeyman that now trains at risk youth to enter union trade jobs
Play times: weekdays - generally 6ish to 10pm. I only work half days on Mondays
Weekends - varies, but I try to get on for at least a few hours a day.
PVP Yes or No? Maybe eventually after geared
What Class will you be playing at start? Mage on Tanara
Short history of your gaming experience: Guild Wars, WoW, Tera, GW2, ESO, Fallout series, D2, Path of Exile, BDO, PUBG, Vermintide 2, just to name a few.

I'm a laid back helpful guy that likes to play with others in group content. I have a stressful job, so I use gaming to escape reality when I can. I have discord and mic, but I don't like to hang out on there unless something is being done in game that needs the voice coordination. It at times messes with the purpose of escaping reality.

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Memnoch Bless app

Post by fazed » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:43 am

Welcome to Grievance and Welcome to Bless Online chapter. Thank you for completing the application. We are Union faction on Tanara server

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226 once you join the discord please make sure to assign your rank via the bot spam channel, so you can access all the channels.

See you in game, keep in touch on discord.

Skye

Re: Memnoch Bless app

Post by Skye » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:11 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)