Sephtis

Sephtis's Application

Post by Sephtis » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:03 am

Your in game name: Sephtis
Your age: 25
Time zone: Central
Hobbies: Play games, draw, and read books
Real life things you do: Work part time as a cashier
Play times: Mainly online from 10am - 2pm and 11pm - 1am, On all day on Wednesday though.
PVP Yes or No? Not really that big on pvp, but I don't mind participating.
What Class will you be playing at start? Ranger will be my main class, can play tanker or healer though.
Short history of your gaming experience: I've been playing MMO's since I was 14, though it was mainly free to play ones because of my lack of money back then, but because of those I got familiar with raids and dungeoning. As well as tanking in raids to learning pvp with any class. I didn't get into raiding until I started playing final fantasy XIV then I became a full blown into raids and learned from there.
Anything else you'd like to add. We like to know as much info as your willing to give us. I can play any class that is needed, if there's a shortage of a certain class I do not mind switching classes.

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Sephtis's Application

Post by fazed » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:40 am

Welcome to Grievance and Welcome to Bless Online chapter. Thank you for completing the application. We are Union faction on Tanara server

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226 once you join the discord please make sure to assign your rank via the bot spam channel, so you can access all the channels.

See you in game, keep in touch on discord.

Sephtis

Post by Sephtis » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:55 am

Thank you very much, I look forward to playing on bless with you all!

Twistbeard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Twistbeard » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :)
Twistbeard Soldarius
Leaders do not get people to believe in them.
Leaders find ways to get people to believe in themselves.

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:10 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)