Miruca

Miruca Application

Post by Miruca » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi everyone,

Your in game name: Miruca
Your age: 42
Time zone: EST
Hobbies: Gaming, Biking and Cars.
Real life things you do: I'm an IT administrator for a local company where I live.
Play times: Usually after dinner so between 7-12am
PVP Yes or No? Yes
What Class will you be playing at start? Starting Class will be Paladin followed by Guardian/Mage Unsure yet.
Short history of your gaming experience: I've been playing since 1999 when EverQuest came out, I spent alot of time on titles such as Anarchy Online, WoW, EverQuest 2, Rift, and so many others.

Anything else you'd like to add. We like to know as much info as your willing to give us.

My play times vary since I have 3 kids (two of them teenagers) but I do always find time to play. I've read the post on Redit and it seems like this guild is a good fit for me based on the history that I read. I look forward to playing with you guys.

Thank you for your consideration,

Miruca

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Miruca Application

Post by fazed » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:05 pm

Welcome to Grievance and Welcome to Bless Online chapter. Thank you for completing the application. We are Union faction on Tanara server

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

See you in game, keep in touch on discord. Jump in the embassy chat channel and get an invite into the guild.

Miruca

Post by Miruca » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:54 pm

Hi Fazed,

Thank you very much for the reply and invitation. I have joined the discord channel now and looking for someone to invite me ingame. Look forward with playing online with everyone.

Cheers,
Miruca

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:08 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)