Persephony App

Merrick

Persephony App

Post by Merrick » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:10 pm

Your in game name: Persephony / Merrick

Your age: 45
Time zone: EST

Hobbies: Hanging out with the wife and kids, gaming, cars

Real life things you do: My other passion is cars. I have a '53 Ford F100 that I take to the shows and I have a 550i that I'm trying to get ready for the track.

Play times: usually 9pm-12am during the week. I also hop on during the day if I'm working from home that day (usually 2/3 times a week). Weekends usually throughout the day when the kids aren't keeping me busy and then again at night.

PVP Yes or No? Not a huge fan, but participate if needed.

What Class will you be playing at start? Paladin.

Short history of your gaming experience: I have been playing MMO's for over 20 years now. I started back in '96 with Realm online when I was stationed overseas. I then graduated to Everquest and from there it exploded to the games most everyone has tried.

Anything else you'd like to add. We like to know as much info as your willing to give us: I usually play at night and can be pretty consistent, but when the family obligations start getting busy I can be away from the game for a while. Kids activities and sports and wife's 'honey do list' come first.

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Persephony App

Post by fazed » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:15 pm

Welcome to Grievance and Welcome to Bless Online chapter. Thank you for completing the application. We are Union faction on Tanara server

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

See you in game, keep in touch on discord. Jump in the embassy chat channel and get an invite into the guild.

Nice another fellow gear head, What year is your 550i?

Merrick

Post by Merrick » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:24 pm

Hi Fazed...thank you. I'm looking forward to helping out and joining in on the fun!

the 550 is a 2013. I'm preparing to put a tune and exhaust on it in the next month or so. It will never be an M5, but I can try :)
Do you have a GTR? I've only ever admired them afar...but they're sweet!

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by fazed » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:07 am

Skye

Post by Skye » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:07 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)