Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Xolrath new app

syrath

Xolrath new app

Post by syrath » Tue May 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Your in game name: Xolrath - main now, Syrath

Your age:38
Time zone: PDT

Hobbies: Gaming, Hiking, Walking the dog?

Real life things you do: Oh I walk my dog, go hiking, game because outside of GOT there isnt much that's better then that for entertainment. Been playing MMOs for ages but not so much lately been playing DOS2 because it has an old Baldur's Gate feel.

Play times: 5-11 PST weekdays, weekends anytime really through out the day when adulting isnt required.

PVP Yes or No? Yes

What Class will you be playing at start? Mage I guess, tried a few decided I enjoyed it's play style.

Short history of your gaming experience: Played games in the NES era till now. In in the mid 2000s a friend got me into MMOs. I have hard core server first raided, to hard core PvP'd now I am just looking to play and have fun with a like minded group of people.

Anything else you'd like to add. We like to know as much info as your willing to give us: Sure, I am willing to switch classes or play something that can help the guild out. I work in Database Dev I tend to give game Dev's the benefit of the doubt because I can empathize with them even though I work on significantly more boring software but let me tell you accouting folks can rally the pitchforks as well. I am open to answering any questions.

Question you guys are on the first server yeah? I thought I've seem the tag around as well as I thought a GrievanceToo? I can recall the server name now other then it's T something.

Twistbeard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Xolrath new app

Post by Twistbeard » Tue May 29, 2018 7:44 pm

Welcome to Grievance and Welcome to Bless Online chapter. Thank you for completing the application. We are Union faction on Tanara server

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

See you in game, keep in touch on discord.
Twistbeard Soldarius
Leaders do not get people to believe in them.
Leaders find ways to get people to believe in themselves.

syrath

Post by syrath » Tue May 29, 2018 9:56 pm

Thanks, looking forward to joining. I've put in a lot of time today, gonna eat dinner and take care of some business. I'll join up tomorrow morning probably, I have the week off of work so a lot of spare time. Thanks

Skye

Post by Skye » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:49 am

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)