The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Hakuna Matata Application for Guild

Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata Application for Guild

Post by Hakuna Matata » Mon May 28, 2018 10:32 am

Hello! Thank you for your consideration in joining Grievance, I look forward to helping in any way that I can!

When posting your app/introduction please include:

Your in game name: Hakuna Matata, Slagathor, MrBiteyPants (will let you know as soon as I am in game)

Your age: 27

Time zone: EST

Hobbies: When I am not at work, I enjoy playing video games on the computer, being outside with my dogs and having a good cigar and scotch. Coffee and good beer are also hobbies of mine, I just got my own coffee bean roaster and am excited to start roasting my own coffee beans. Cooking is also a very big passion for me, and I enjoy learning to ways to cook something or to try new things.

Real life things you do: Currently I work as a project manager for a small managed service provider, and am pursing my MBA in Project Management online.

Play times: I work from 7-5ish EST, my wife is currently a plastic surgeon resident, so I have a lot of times to play. Typically, I play from around 6-11pm at night, and most weekends.

PVP Yes or No? Yes, definitely.

What Class will you be playing at start? Mage or Ranger, leaning towards mage

Short history of your gaming experience: I started off many years ago playing the original Guild Wars for roughly 5 years, then I jumped into Guild Wars 2 and have been playing on and off since it came out, was active and looking for an active guild, unfortunately it never panned out. A group of friends that I knew played Wolrd of Warcraft and I played as much as I could, but couldn't justify the $15/month fee for being an graphically outdated game. I lean heavily towards MMORPG's, but I also play OverWatch, CS:GO, and Rocket League. I tend to gravitate towards PvP, but also enjoy raids, dungeons, and daily bosses.

Anything else you'd like to add. We like to know as much info as your willing to give us. - I am a laid back gamer, who enjoys helping others and having a good time, while understanding there are times where you need to be serious to win. I am the first to claim that I don't know everything, and I am willing to listen and learn if I am not doing a rotation correctly, or a better way to do something.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope to see you in game!

Twistbeard
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Hakuna Matata Application for Guild

Post by Twistbeard » Mon May 28, 2018 11:03 am

Welcome to Grievance and Welcome to Bless Online chapter. Thank you for completing the application. Reminder we will be going Union Faction for launch.

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

See you in game, keep in touch on discord. 57 minutes till launch hype!
Twistbeard Soldarius
Leaders do not get people to believe in them.
Leaders find ways to get people to believe in themselves.

Skye

Re: Hakuna Matata Application for Guild

Post by Skye » Mon May 28, 2018 8:30 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)