Mezzum

Application for Mezzum

Post by Mezzum » Sun May 27, 2018 5:40 pm

Your in game name: Mezzum (if I get it)
Your age: 55
Time zone: CST
Hobbies: PC Games
Real life things you do: None
Play times: Usually 7am to 7pm but can vary if my Sleep gets messed up.
PVP Yes or No? Yes, but I am bad at it
What Class will you be playing at start? Paladin
Short history of your gaming experience: Started with Everquest in 1999 been playing MMOs ever since.
Anything else you'd like to add. We like to know as much info as your willing to give us: Yes

I am disabled. I have a bad back that requires me to play while laying down and to take medication that interferes with my game play. My medications can make me really sick and I have to go offline when that happens.
My medication also interferes with PVPing, being 55 years old and taking narcotics slows down my ability to react quickly. Also, I have been a Member of The Old Timers Guild for almost 11 years but they do not have enough interest in Bless to play it, that is why I am looking for a guild/family to play this game, truthfully I don't like playing alone, I am alone too much as it is. So if you can find a place for me, I can only promise I will try my best to help out in anyway I can. I will totally understand if my situation is too much to overlook, but your guild sounds like its a good fit...and I swear I have seen Fazed in a bunch of games and wondered if he was in OTG? Thanks for your time...its appreciated. Oh, and my name was Bones in OTG but you already had one here..

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Application for Mezzum

Post by fazed » Sun May 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Welcome to Grievance and Welcome to Bless Online chapter. Thank you for completing the application. Reminder we will be going Union Faction for launch.

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

See you in game, keep in touch on discord. Less than 24 hours for launch!

Nope sorry never was in OTG, not an old timer yet only 33 :mrgreen:

Skye

Re: Application for Mezzum

Post by Skye » Mon May 28, 2018 8:27 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)