Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Crovax Bless Online Application

Crovax

Crovax Bless Online Application

Post by Crovax » Wed May 23, 2018 11:52 am

Your in game name: Crovax
Your age: 30
Time zone: West Coast Baby. Err. PST.
Hobbies: Gaming, reading, watching movies.
Real life things you do: I was in the army. I got out two years ago. Getting back into the gaming scene.
Play times: My window for playing games is pretty open. 8am to 10pm. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later.
PVP Yes or No? Yes.
What Class will you be playing at start? Mage.
Short history of your gaming experience: I been gaming since I was around 12. I been playing MMO's since I was around 15 (starting with Everquest). I tend to push content. In the last game I played Tale of Toast (Extremely hardcore PVP game with full loot drop mechanics including gear) I was the #1 ranked player until I stopped playing to play Maple Story 2. Though, the player base for that game was kind of small with the rocky start they had and while Maple Story 2 is a fun game. Far too pay to win for my taste. I am not looking to spend thousands of dollars a month for a chance to be competitive.

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Crovax Bless Online Application

Post by fazed » Wed May 23, 2018 8:12 pm

Welcome Grievance and Welcome to Bless Online chapter. Thank you for completing the application. Reminder we will be going Union Faction for launch.

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

See you in game, keep in touch on discord. We will be having our first meeting 5/25/18 8:30pm EST.

Skye

Re: Crovax Bless Online Application

Post by Skye » Mon May 28, 2018 8:22 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)