Member 1 year

Tython App

Post by Tython34 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Your in game name - Tython
Your age - 43
Time zone - Eastern Time Zone
Location - Maryland
Hobbies - Playing with my kids, gaming, movies, reading
Real life things you do - Lazy federal govt worker and father of three awesome future gaming children
Play times - Due to a chaotic work schedule, I'm on at all different times but usually 930pm-1am eastern time
Short history of your gaming experience - I've been gaming since Combat hit the Atari. My first mmo was Ultima Online (pker) then I was a hardcore raider/ gm in WOW from release until Cataclysm then I played it on and off until a year ago. I've tried nearly all of the major mmo's and some obscure ones. I like games with a story so I've been playing Final Fantasy since early Heavensward.
Anything else you'd like to add. We like to know as much info as your willing to give us. - I'm a Christian, always willing to help out in game. I'm currently playing FF14 and can fill all three roles (tank, healer, dps) with varying degrees of ineptitude. Because of my kids, I'm well versed in My Little Pony, Lion Guard, Peppa Pig, and PJ Mask...yeah probably more than you wanted to know but you asked...

Skye

Re: Tython App

Post by Skye » Sat May 19, 2018 10:25 pm

Enjoy Bless Online!

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Tython App

Post by fazed » Sat May 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Welcome to Bless Online chapter of Grievance. Thank you for completing the application. Reminder we will be going Union Faction for launch.

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

See you in game, keep in touch on discord