Post by Strix » Mon May 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Your in game name: Strix
Your age:30
Time zone: central
Hobbies: Video games, biking
Real life things you do: Video games, remodeling
Play times: 6pm - 12am
PVP Yes or No?, both
What Class will you be playing at start? Guardian maybe alt paladin or switch to paladin for heals depending on zerg pvp. Melee dont always do so hot in mass zerg pvp. So we shall see.
Short history of your gaming experience: Played eq1 since 12 years of age. downhill from there with most notable titles being played.

I haven't had a good guild in a long time. Sadly this hurts my MMO experience that i can't find nice people to play with. I love ESO, FFXIV, and WoW... but need some people to play with who are not addicted to fortnite atm haha.

MMO's are best played with like minded people who enjoy each others company and want to see each other succeed. Not everyone cares about each others experience nowadays. It unfortunately makes building bonds difficult because it is hard to establish camaraderie. Nothing makes a journey better than sharing the experience with others. The whole game becomes a more immersive and satisfying experience when you have others at your side.

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Strix App

Post by fazed » Tue May 15, 2018 6:55 am

Welcome to Grievance and Welcome to Bless Online chapter of Grievance. Thank you for completing the application. Reminder we will be going Union Faction for launch.

Here is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

See you in game, keep in touch on discord

MMO's are best played with like minded people who enjoy each others company and want to see each other succeed. Not everyone cares about each others experience nowadays. It unfortunately makes building bonds difficult because it is hard to establish camaraderie. Nothing makes a journey better than sharing the experience with others. The whole game becomes a more immersive and satisfying experience when you have others at your side.
You will fit right in here. I always believed in helping each other and not having a me me me attitude that some of the younger new gamers have. We have all built friendships here outside of gaming.

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Tue May 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Welcome to Grievance

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Skye

Post by Skye » Sat May 19, 2018 10:23 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)