The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Puresilk for Bless Online

Puresilk
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Puresilk for Bless Online

Post by Puresilk » Sun May 06, 2018 10:56 pm

Your in game name: Not sure yet. Have a few on a list and awaiting to see if I get any of them. Puresilk is the fallback
Your age: 42
Time zone: +10 GMT
Hobbies: Cycling, Father, Movies and computer games
Real life things you do: Enjoying semi-retirement...
Play times: As much as possible with wife isn't around.. when she is, a bit of ninja play and crafting
PVP Yes or No? Not sure yet, atm playing on the Jap server and it seems completely non balanced. May be different come fresh NA start.
What Class will you be playing at start? Main=Mage Sec=Paly
Short history of your gaming experience: MMO wise... Started with EQ1 back in '99. Have sunk my teeth into many since except never got into WoW. Grievance I joined back when Neverwinter first came out. Then joined for ESO Grievance which was my favorite MMO times back lost the progression feeling. Stayed as long as I did due to the family feeling of the guild. Still miss it. Joined BDO Grievance for a while but missed dungeon/PvE too much and lost interest. Aussie ping was painful trying to keep up with others in PvP.

Anything else you'd like to add. We like to know as much info as your willing to give us.
Did a fresh app instead of main game focus swap due to being absent for quite some time. Found it hard to get into any MMO's in the last year so played a silly amount of single player games instead. Have been awaiting Bless for a long time and am starting to believe it... actually may come out this time...
I did play GW2 for a while, loved it but couldn't find a guild that I could remain in teamspeak/discord for very long due to frustrating topics, listening to arguments and insults with lots of unnecessary foul language. It'll be great to not have to worry about this coming back to a Grievance guild.

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Puresilk for Bless Online

Post by fazed » Tue May 08, 2018 7:23 pm

Welcome Back, and Welcome to Bless Online chapter of Grievance. Thank you for completing the application. Reminder we will be going Union Faction for launch.

If you haven't seen yet we are no longer in teamspeak this is our Discord Information. viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

See you in game, keep in touch on discord

Skye

Re: Puresilk for Bless Online

Post by Skye » Sun May 13, 2018 11:50 am

Enjoy Bless Online!