The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Grievance Needs YOU!

Skye

Grievance Needs YOU!

Post by Skye » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:59 am

Hi guys!

In my role as Community Manager, I am responsible for helping support activities across Grievance and supporting our wonderful community aka family. Grievance offers us each so much whether we participate in activities outside of our own games, is a personal choice. I have been a gamer for many years. I started when my Mom and Dad bought me a PCjr and went from there. I started in MMO's with EQ1. During that time I interacted with many guilds and folks. I can tell you that Grievance is very rare. There are so few multi-gaming organizations that have the longevity and infrastructure that we do. We offer members TeamSpeak, streaming, the chance to work on a convention team, newsletters, social media, get togethers, projects and so much more. However, many of these things come with a cost and sometimes a considerable cost.

I am here today to ask each of you to donate what you can to keep our fine organization going. We have thousands of active members. Even if everyone gave just a $1, think of how much that would help. Give what you can and when you can. If you have any questions, please reach out to your leadership or to me. Here is the LINK.

Grievance thanks you and I thank you personally!