Farming and camp locations

Sera
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Farming and camp locations

Post by Sera » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:46 am

Please reference this external map for co-ordinates:
http://imgur.com/TrNnPde

Starting off; everything the majority of us are doing on this server is for co-op. If you need/want something, just ask and we can probably help you out including starting gear if you like. If you take mats from a box please replace them. If you have surplus, please donate at the "Big House". No matter what, please do not take mats from one location just to go start building your own base.

When you start your new character please try to head to R12. You should see two very large statues on opposite sides of the river, on the north side is where we pick up people and caravan you to "Big Town". Or if you feel adventurous we have a torch signal line that you can follow.

"Big Town" - this is our primary camp, located at the intersection of O-P and 6-7. There are various boxes of gear, mats and crafting stations. Feel free to add to the structures as you like to improve things. If you didn't make it, please try not to deconstruct it. Generally there are extra armor and weapons available here and it's a fairly safe place to start off as your home base. Your welcome to any materials you find in boxes under the stipulation that you replace what you take. Please pay attention to the crafting stations and don't stop what someone else is making. If you're looking for something to do, generally everything here requires some kind of maintenance: keep making brick/iron, fuel the bonfire and cook meat, tan hides, gruel, coal, wood and bark are always needed, etc...

FOB Sera - a hunting outpost located near T7/8. The desert around the Sarlacc pit is one of the best areas for hunting antelope. Everything you'll need to be self-sufficient is here to allow you to get out hunting for days. A furnace for making your iron, tannery to tan your hides, a well for water and a well defended small building. Be careful of spiders to the north but all around you'll find ample things to kill.

Streeg's Hide-a-way - nestled in a grotto at Q4/5. Currently our high level production and cliff diving base. Please ask if you want to use things at this location, there's quite a few crafting setup's going on to produce and maintain steel items. Please don't take things from boxes or stations here; if you need something ask.

Religion teaching NPC's:
-Set is right above Streeg's Hide-a-way at P4. We've made a stair case up the side of the mountain however there are still half a dozen spiders that you'll need to kill to get to the NPC.

-Mitra is at V5/6 on the north side of the peninsula (have not confirmed)
-Yog is at N11/12 overlooking a cliff (have not confirmed)

You'll want one of those NPC's after drinking a Yellow Lotus Potion (recipe respec potion) because as part of the potion you lose your starting religion recipe. Or you can spend 50 talent points...

If anyone else wants to share your home/base/plantation location or if you know a hot farming spot, post it here!

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Farming and camp locations

Post by Novatek » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:11 am

I can confirm that the Yog priest is at N11 overlooking a cliff.

Thanks, Sera!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:54 pm

I started building around E7 between the corrupted city (and a pirate camp?). It has a bed and furnace so far and will have all the other stations. There is also A LOT of Iron around the area as well.

If someone is nearby with the Well recipe, can you please build one nearby the camp if possible. Thanks!

There is a pond nearby but is inside the NPC camp. There is a large stone wall with a large do as well as a unfinished foundation.

I am not the only one who started building here. :p
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

Sera
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Sera » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:47 am

Figured out awesomeness last night: you can get all 3 religions for free at the same time (rank 1 in each which saves 50 points eavh). Just visit each of the three priests and have a chat then you can produce ambrosia, purified flesh and antivenom per your needs.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:53 am

Oh man, looks like I'm going on a expedition today!
Family - Honor - Loyalty

Streeg
Member 9 years
Member 9 years

Post by Streeg » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:51 am

Nice catch Sera. I'll have to do that this weekend

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thamin Trollsbane
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Thamin Trollsbane » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:51 am

I built an inn at P9. It's on the road between the first, basic camp, and the Grievance main house. For newcomers running in, feel free to bind at the bed there, and grab any food that may be left in the campfire out front. The Inn is set before an area that sees a lot of deadly hyena traffic, making it a good rest/bind point before your final leg to the main house.

I hope to get a well parked there eventually, or anyone can feel free to set one down just outside the house, near the path.
Former Recruiting Officer: ESO, Rift
Author site http://DheaLoral.com