Council Meeting Sunday September 15th at 7:00 pm cst.
Getting invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!
Applying for WoW Classic? CLICK HERE!

COG in 2019+

A place to start or join in on conversations about the Grievance community & gaming.
Zippity
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

COG in 2019+

Post by Zippity » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:56 am

No new posts for a long while, so I figured I'ld see if COG is still active and if they needed help with stuff going on this year and on into the future?

I know once upon a time we had a Blog section, so wanted to see if that is something to be revisited at some point in the future? I actually enjoyed participating in that for the short while it existed... I don't even know if the Newsletter is even still a thing, as the forum section for that had no posts for 2019 that I saw... Even the Streaming section has no recent posts, although I know that streaming has slightly picked up in recent months, even though it seemed a bit dead there for a long while...

In any case, hit me up in Discord if at some point COG gets back on it's feet or needs some assistance with stuff...

Zip

Creed
Council Member
Council Member

Re: COG in 2019+

Post by Creed » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:07 am

COG is active to a certain extent. Things are happening on the back end. We have a small group of streamers that stream regularly with COG's help.

As far as the newsletter goes, that sort of left with the person that mainly handled it. The newsletter returning would solely depend on if someone stepped up to do it.

Contact Punki or Wendol for more COG Info.
**** WoW Classic Victim and Master of Nothing ****
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

Return to “COG Community Forum”