The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Guild Hall level 4

KhazGrey
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Guild Hall level 4

Post by KhazGrey » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:34 am

Last night we hit our 5k mittite requirement and began construction on the guild hall to bring it up to level 4. Big thanks to everyone for stepping up and helping complete this task. We still have a long way to go for level 5 and being able to clear the land for the mittite mine but I have full confidence we will get it done. At somepoint here I will do another post laying out the plans for the guild base along with information we have discovered along the way. But just incase you all haven't heard me ranting on TS the point of rushing for the mittite mine is to get a steady supply that our works can mine for us. Right now mittite is limited by a couple quests and RNG as a drop in instances.

On another note Kalista (sorry if spelling is off) recuited a new member for Grievance last night. LeBlu (sp?) is there name and like all of us is still new to the game. Please help with any questions they might have.

P.S. Got a note from the treasury department about missing 5k notes and a certain candle wearing person running off refusing to return it because the quest wasn't clear enough? :lol:

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Guild Hall level 4

Post by Anti Hero » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:00 am

Good job everyone, sorry for not being around last night, had a nightmare of a headache. Will be around tonight.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

AnnaBleu
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by AnnaBleu » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:48 pm

As an official member of the Revelation Online Secret Police Dept, I take such allegations VERY seriously, and I can assure you that I will do my very best to apprehend said candle sporting criminal!

Now, I will need to file the obligatory paperwork of-course, which may take anywhere up to 6 months (so not too long), and I will need a much more detailed description of this brazen bandit.

Yours sincerely,
RO Detective Inspector AnaBleu
:D

Uruketo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Uruketo » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:53 pm

Awesome job everyone.
SWTOR: Uruketo 70 Bounty Hunter Jedi Covenant
GW2: Uruketo 80 Ranger Jade Quarry
RIFT: Uruketo 70 Warrior Wolfsbane