The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Guild Rating and Inactive Characters

Uruketo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Guild Rating and Inactive Characters

Post by Uruketo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Revelation Online rates guilds on their activity. This means doing stuff such as guild quests and the like. The heaviest weighted component is actually logging your character in. We booted out a few characters that have not been logged in for roughly 3 weeks. The next day our guild rating went up 11 points. Guild ratings affect recruitment and guild maintenance costs.

As such, going forward if your character has not been logged in for 15 days (and you have not left AFK word on these forums for a reasonable time frame) your character will likely be booted from the guild. You can always rejoin, but there is a 6 hour cool down from joining a guild once booted and a 24 hour cool down on doing any guild quests.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

PS. This is character based not account based, so if you have multiple characters in the guild you will need to log each one in (and do guild quests if possible).
SWTOR: Uruketo 70 Bounty Hunter Jedi Covenant
GW2: Uruketo 80 Ranger Jade Quarry
RIFT: Uruketo 70 Warrior Wolfsbane
EQ2: Uruketo 110 Berserker Skyfire
FF14: Uruketo 80 Bard Midgardsormr

Kaedence
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Re: Guild Rating and Inactive Characters

Post by Kaedence » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:41 am

You can kick Sawyer, Lisean and Mystifi. I have been extended on this tour already and have been told it may happen again, as well as I have booked some work in May, so I probably won't be back home for months at this point.

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Guild Rating and Inactive Characters

Post by Novatek » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:04 am

Cyndane can be removed. Thank you!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506