The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Items on your RO web account

Uruketo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Items on your RO web account

Post by Uruketo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:19 pm

I recommend folks to log into their official RO web account to see if there are items you want to transfer to your character. When I did my initial transfers a few weeks ago there were only 4 items there. I checked last night and I had over 50. You can only transfer 6 items at a time, so it is tedious but the items help the character (like beta packs, backpack expanders, ascension essences, etc.). Please check to make sure the correct server and character are selected for the destination.
SWTOR: Uruketo 70 Bounty Hunter Jedi Covenant
GW2: Uruketo 80 Ranger Jade Quarry
RIFT: Uruketo 70 Warrior Wolfsbane
EQ2: Uruketo 110 Berserker Skyfire
FF14: Uruketo 80 Bard Midgardsormr

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Items on your RO web account

Post by Anti Hero » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Thanks Uru, I'll have to check that out later

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Creed
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Creed » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Uruketo wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:19 pm
I recommend folks to log into their official RO web account to see if there are items you want to transfer to your character. When I did my initial transfers a few weeks ago there were only 4 items there. I checked last night and I had over 50. You can only transfer 6 items at a time, so it is tedious but the items help the character (like beta packs, backpack expanders, ascension essences, etc.). Please check to make sure the correct server and character are selected for the destination.
I also see some items here on my account. Was your 50 items mostly repeats or was every item different. I dont have a clue what half these items even are so i have no idea how beneficial they are yet. If these items are safe to stay where they are for a while then ill just wait until im more familiar with the game before redeeming them.
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

Uruketo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Uruketo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:44 pm

Lots were repeats, like the backpack expanders. As you unlock more slots you need more expanders. For example the first slot was 10 expanders, the second was 15, etc. They are safe to leave there I think, unless there is a limit to what the web section holds.

FYI on expanders, you will need A LOT of them. The basic backpack has 6 expansion slots if I remember correctly. There are 6 more slots for the crafting materials backpack, 6 more for the bank, 6 more for the costume backpack, etc. Each of them have the same slot prices, 10, 15, 20 expanders, etc.

The ascension essences are used for massive exp. You are limited on the amount of them you can use per week. I had two of these in my web account. If you are struggling to level these are a nice boost.

The beta packages are only good for one character otherwise you waste some stuff with repeats. Oddly I had 3 of these.
SWTOR: Uruketo 70 Bounty Hunter Jedi Covenant
GW2: Uruketo 80 Ranger Jade Quarry
RIFT: Uruketo 70 Warrior Wolfsbane
EQ2: Uruketo 110 Berserker Skyfire
FF14: Uruketo 80 Bard Midgardsormr

Wabisan
Embassy Leader
Embassy Leader

Post by Wabisan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:09 am

Thanks. I will log in and check it out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk