The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Let us help you gear up!

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Let us help you gear up!

Post by Anti Hero » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:37 am

I want to help you all raise your gear score and get more people running extreme dungeons. If there is anything that I can help you with do not hesitate to ask. I can now run DS 1/2* as many times a day as I need and I am very confident in my ability to heal these runs we just need more people stepping up to do so. I will start working on a schedule as I would much rather people did these dungeons with the guild and not PUG unless they have no other choice. I can almost guarantee that if you let me run you through 1* DS 3 times per week you will be able to raise your gear score to 60K in about a week. And if you are already at 60k+ you should be running 3* for even more goodies. So please let me help you, so you can help others.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Rhumor
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Re: Let us help you gear up!

Post by Rhumor » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:14 pm

That's awesome Anti, thanks.

The big thing I've been looking for is a streamlined "to-do list" to level up my main class quickly so I can join you all on these raids. There's so much to do it gets confusing and distracting.

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Shukrat made a post a few days ago about what people should be focusing on to get the most progress out of their time spent in game. The big things are staying current with your orange and yellow quests, and completing your Road to Greatness quests(U). There are a few RoG quests that you only need to do every three days. Make sure you complete your 120 part quest every week as well.

Creed
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Creed » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:46 pm

When or if I ever figure out this sword mage rotation....I'll take you up on that help anti.
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:53 pm

One more thing to note is you should/need to be working on your demonslayer tier. Everyone should be able to hit tier 3 easy enough. Tier 4 requires a DS extreme clear in less than 15mins.

Hellak
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Hellak » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:19 am

I'm at 60k now, and hopefully that's enough to join in, weekdays are tough for me but I'll help out when possible.

Rhumor
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Rhumor » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Anti Hero wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:31 pm
Shukrat made a post a few days ago about what people should be focusing on to get the most progress out of their time spent in game. The big things are staying current with your orange and yellow quests, and completing your Road to Greatness quests(U). There are a few RoG quests that you only need to do every three days. Make sure you complete your 120 part quest every week as well.

What's the 120 part quest?

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Anti Hero » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:21 pm

The quest is called...Adept Quin-Handmade Equipment. If you havent completed it at all yet it should be in your quest log already. It is literally a 120 part quest, that has you running all over the world talking to npcs, collecting items or killing a mob. You will be able to autopath to all destinations other than gathering spots. This quest resets every week. On completion of every 40th part(40/80/120) you get rewards. You get blueprints for crafting gear, you mught get lucky and have one for your class show up, if not sell the ones you cant use and buy a piece of gear.

Rhumor
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Rhumor » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Ok, I've been keeping up with the Adept Quinn quests that have been automatically given. Hopefully this is part of those. I have been picking up any orange quests I see that aren't part of the current orange quest I'm on.

Kaedence
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Kaedence » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Rhumor wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:37 pm
Ok, I've been keeping up with the Adept Quinn quests that have been automatically given. Hopefully this is part of those. I have been picking up any orange quests I see that aren't part of the current orange quest I'm on.
This is a different set. This is in the green quests, not orange. It's a weekly quest that you can do all at once, or space out over the week, it also rolls over into the following weeks. It's a bit tedious, but with a chance at 3 blueprints each week, it's worth it for potential money and gear.