PVP Part 2

Alaula
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

PVP Part 2

Post by Alaula » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:15 am

BACK TO NEWS
HOW TO PVP IN NUANOR - PART II

Take part in the large scale battles and become victorious!
ANNOUNCEMENTS 1 hour ago
Last time we talked about Open World PvP along with Battlegrounds and Arenas. Today weÔÇÖll focus on offering insight into Guild Wars and Castle Sieges.
PVP1

GUILD WARS
Every night, one guild has a right to challenge another to a fight. But war is not free! YouÔÇÖll have to spend 200.000 of your guild funds to challenge another guild. The guild that accepts the challenge can choose one of these options:
To fight in a 50x50 battle;
To fight in a 30Ðà30 battle;
To surrender: Not prepared for the fight or not up to it? Just decline the offer and secretly prepare to be ready for the next challenge!
When participating in a guild war, the characters receive a special mark that will be displayed by their name. Afterward, they will be able to fight their opponents anywhere - even in cities - without alarming the guards.
Many communities would like to have more characters in a battle. In the game, you can often find large-scale battles where guilds fight each other with no participant limit. But these individually organized battles can no longer happen in cities, which are considered battle-free zones.
Still, Revelation Online offers enough large locations to display the prowess of your guild. For example, there is a mystical island where whole hordes of monsters appear during the night. Over 500 at once may participate in the event and fight against them! Everybody will receive their own individual reward for defeating the monsters. But you must be especially careful: there are no penalties for killing other players here, which means that your rival players will jump at the opportunity of stopping you. Under the cover of darkness, the island turns into a dangerous place where everybody fights each other. By defeating the monsters and completing special quests, your character will earn Favor of the faction inhabiting the island. Every week members of that faction will determine the guild that contributed most to their fight. That guild will become an owner of the island for the following week.
PVP2

CASTLE SIEGES
There are 12 locations controlled by guilds: 3 castles and 9 additional lands. They include an underwater castle, a floating castle (it can only be attacked by using aerial combat), and many others which are placed in unique locations. You have to account for the layout of the land while conducting a siege. That is why you will have to use different strategies and tactical tricks for different locations.
The sieges are held every week. Sieges are held in an open world, and the number of characters is only limited by the size of the game server. Battles may include up to several thousand players! If needed, all players may participate in the battle by entering a special zone. To capture a castle you must destroy a special crystal in the center of the castle and replace it with a new one that belongs to the attackers.
The winners will be rewarded not only by glory and fame but by an opportunity to place the banner of their guild in the city. Depending on the importance of the captured base, the members of the guild will receive a special reward that every character chooses for themselves. All guilds that own castles will have a chance to fight the most dangerous boss out in the open world.

Heres the link as well:
https://ro.my.com/en/news/announcements ... or-part-ii

Jeighn
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Re: PVP Part 2

Post by Jeighn » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:32 pm

I am excited about this. I think if we get enough interest in these battles that this could be really fun as a guild to participate. =)
I'm living for givin' the Devil his due
And I'm burnin', I'm burnin', I'm burnin' for you
I'm burnin', I'm burnin', I'm burnin' for you