The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

CBT2 Draws to a close...

Jeighn
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

CBT2 Draws to a close...

Post by Jeighn » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:54 pm

With mere hours left until CBT2's doors close, I feel we had a successful 2 week run. A lot of the translation/localization issues we saw in CBT1 were worked on for this test, and is was noticeable. All of the items were translated, a lot of the interface stuff was also translated, which I felt made playing this time around much easier.

We picked up a new Grievance member from a happy accidental invite. Welcome Naizel! A few new members joined us today from elsewhere in Grievance and seemed to have a lot of fun poking around with the game this afternoon.

My thoughts so far: The guild is going to be fun to develop with the activities that we can do with it as it grows. The world is immersive and the gameplay is a lot of fun. The dungeons are just the right amount of fun and engaging while challenging even the most competent of players' skills. I tried a couple of battlegrounds for PvP last night and found it fun and engaging trying to figure out how to heal in an action based environment. I think I at least will enjoy the instanced PvP in this game immensely. I am excited to see the full content as it unfolds. All in all I can see myself playing this game still in 5 years as new content comes out (I am basing this off of my 5 year Rift experience). This is the new MMO that I was looking for.

I will keep everyone updated on dates as we draw nearer to CBT3 and OBT/Release. If they keep with their schedule I think we can expect to see CBT3 in the Beginning of February. Although it has not been announced as to a time frame or if they are going to go straight to OBT as the next phase. =)

Thanks to everyone who joined us so far and welcome to those who will join us in the future!

~Jeighn

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: CBT2 Draws to a close...

Post by Novatek » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:57 pm

Cool, I'll be playing the next betas.
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Jeighn
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by Jeighn » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:14 pm

Excellent Nova! it will be great to see you!

J

Creed
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Creed » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:45 am

It's good to hear that the game is developing and transitioning nicely. It's also good to hear that you found some new Grievance members along the way.

Make sure you point the new folks to the Grievance forum to get registered up and to apply to the guild so we can welcome them.

If you need any assistance of any kind then whisper me on ts.

Great job and keep up the good work.
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."

Jeighn
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by Jeighn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:03 pm

Will do Creed!