Alaula
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

CBT2: EXCLUSIVE WINTER GIFTS & PRE-DOWNLOAD

Post by Alaula » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Heres the latest news from the my.com site. See you all in beta tomorrow! :D

BACK TO NEWS
CBT2: EXCLUSIVE WINTER GIFTS & PRE-DOWNLOAD

Get ready to grab your winter gifts celebrating CBT2 release tomorrow. Pre-download available now!
ANNOUNCEMENTS 4 hours ago
We are happy to announce that the second Revelation Online CBT which will be taking place from December 20th 12:00 CET (3am PST) to January 3rd, 12:00 CET (3am PST)! We know you are looking forward to once again meeting your friends in the world of Nuanor!
Our staff has ironed down all bug reports made during our first CBT and you can expect the full English translation of the storyline up to level 49, including non-level-tied activities such as crafting, dungeons, PvP, and mentoring.
We will not proceed to do any character wipes so you are able to continue to enjoy playing on your characters from CBT1, this will also allow you to get your hands on exclusive winter gifts!
Winter Login Event
As a token of our appreciation, we have decided to send to all players participating in CBT2 prior to the 23rd of December two cute permanent celebration items! You can look like Santa just in time for Christmas with our Santa Claus Beard accessory and you can also equip our beautiful teddy bear - both of which are new garments for your adventurer in CBT2! You will also be granted these wonderful cosmetics again at the start of Open Beta!

Improved Founder Packs
WeÔÇÖve recently added better perks for our Founder and Deluxe packs and we would like to announce that upon the communities feedback we have managed to secure two gold rank items which will benefit current and future founders pack owners!

Sera
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: CBT2: EXCLUSIVE WINTER GIFTS & PRE-DOWNLOAD

Post by Sera » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:55 pm

Just what my sexy gunslinger needs! A Santa beard?

(the golden wings are sure good lookin' though)

Jeighn
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Re: CBT2: EXCLUSIVE WINTER GIFTS & PRE-DOWNLOAD

Post by Jeighn » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:47 am

Sera, you know we are gonna be rockin those beards!
I'm living for givin' the Devil his due
And I'm burnin', I'm burnin', I'm burnin' for you
I'm burnin', I'm burnin', I'm burnin' for you