Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

THE CBT BEGINS NOVEMBER 3RD

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

THE CBT BEGINS NOVEMBER 3RD

Post by Shiera » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:36 am

https://ro.my.com/en/news/announcements ... tober-25th

Starting November 3rd, the first Revelation Online Closed Beta Test takes place!

We are excited to announce the first Revelation Online CBT beginning on Thursday November 3rd!

Those of you who already have a beta key, can consider yourselves lucky. You will be amongst the first to get a look at the Western version of the game.

To celebrate this exciting announcement, weÔÇÖre proud to present the Revelation Online CBT trailer!

The Closed Beta will have several stages. The first stage is more a ÔÇ£technical testÔÇØ in that the purpose of the beta will be to test Revelation OnlineÔÇÖs core systems such as server infrastructure, client distribution system, login services and more to ensure that our core systems are operational, fully functional and able to withstand the stress of many players all logging into the game simultaneously. As a result, you may encounter localization issues, such as Chinese or Russian texts.

CBT1 will also take you through the plotline all the way to level 49 and help you prepare for a more serious challenge. Also, during the first stage, access will be open to 3v3 training and ranking arenas, 10v10 battlegrounds, Hot Springs zone, and four dungeons with various difficulty levels: Trial of the Four Kings, Darkfall, Deserted Shrine, and Misty Hollow.
You have an important and crucial task: To explore every corner of Nuanor and discover every issue, bug, or anomaly, since Revelation Online is no place for them. Together we can make our game better!

Each stage of the closed beta will allow you to learn and test new aspects of the game: the content will become accessible gradually.
The Revelation Online universe contains more localizable content than any other project My.com Game Operations Department team have ever encountered. We decided to display the project as early as possible: That will allow us to test the game quickly and efficiently and will bring the open beta launch closer.
It will be our closed beta participants that will help us most: We will be working closely with feedback from the Revelation Online pioneers and, naturally, we will reward the most active testers with gifts.

Remember, this is a closed beta test, with a limited number of players, and if you arenÔÇÖt invited to participate that doesnÔÇÖt mean you wonÔÇÖt be invited to participate in the future beta tests. If you donÔÇÖt feel like leaving things to chance though, you can guarantee your participation in the Closed Beta by purchasing one of the Founder Packs!
Last edited by Shiera on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lotharen
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: THE CBT BEGINS OCTOBER 25TH!

Post by Lotharen » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:06 am

Sweet! and its two weeks long to.

Sera
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Sera » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:37 am

Ok! Calendar blocked, see everyone there! :)

AAugust
COG Member
COG Member

Post by AAugust » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Woot! Looking forward to it.

Alaula
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Alaula » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Yey!! I can't wait! I'm away for the first part of beta though, but I will be back on the 29 to game it up.

vaash
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by vaash » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:47 pm

Might have to take a few days off for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECHOxLegend
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by ECHOxLegend » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:02 am

check the Revelation forum sticky.

CBT1 Delayed to Nov 3rd

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: THE CBT BEGINS NOVEMBER 3RD

Post by Shiera » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:11 am

Edited my original post to reflect the new CBT start date

Uhellig
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Uhellig » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Well, I"m glad I didn't take Tuesday off for the opening day!

'Ware the Shadows! For in Them, the Light and the Dark struggle for dominion o'er your Soul...

AAugust
COG Member
COG Member

Post by AAugust » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:34 pm

They announced what the compensation plan is for changing CB1 date:

The total delay being of 9 days, all founder packs will receive a courtesy 9 daysÔÇÖ premium time in addition to the amount of premium time brought by founder packs. This time will simply be stacked on the account at OBT. Please note that this applies only to purchases made prior to 25th October.

Any player who has received access to CBT1 by means of beta key giveaways, events and/or built-in lottery will have his/her access extended automatically to CBT2 testing, which is currently slated to happen later this year. In a way, we exchange the time delay into more testing time of more advanced content and we hope this will please those that may have missed the opportunity to test due to the postponement of CBT1.