The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Application to Join

Lynay
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Application to Join

Post by Lynay » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi I came across your recruiting thread in the Revelation forums and would like to become part of your gaming family. I am new to Revelation and still trying to understand the dynamics of the game. My character's name is Lynay, a level 20 Occultist.

A bit about me personally. I live on the east coast of the US and describe my age as 18 with 43 years of experience :) As you can see, I definitely meet the age requirements. I am about to celebrate 40 years of marriage in November to the love of my life; and I home-school my 14 year old grandson during the weekdays. Since the days of Everquest, I have enjoyed the different mmo's that have come along and have played Dark Age of Camelot, WoW, EQ2, Guildwars I and II, Rift, Neverwinter, etc.

I try to play nightly from at least 8-10 PM EST and on weekends as time permits. If there is any other information you would like to know please let me know. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Jeighn
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Re: Application to Join

Post by Jeighn » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Hai Lynay! Welcome to RO. Here is our TS Info. Come on in! viewtopic.php?f=458&t=8346

Look forward to meeting you.=)

~J
I'm living for givin' the Devil his due
And I'm burnin', I'm burnin', I'm burnin' for you
I'm burnin', I'm burnin', I'm burnin' for you

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Lynay
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by Lynay » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:54 am

Thanks for the invite and the welcome!

Novatek
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Novatek » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:59 am

Welcome!
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day. Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way"
Family - Honor - Loyalty

UEE Citizen Record #66506

Skye

Post by Skye » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:06 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I would love to hear from you!

Did you know we are having our own con?! Check it out HERE!

8-)