Grievance open Council meeting on Sunday 26th of July at 7:00 CST
Getting an invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

BDO Application

blakerandy97
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

BDO Application

Post by blakerandy97 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:14 pm

blakerandy97
Blakerandy

Hey there! I originally hail from the ArcheAge guild here in Grievance from some years ago. But I made a brief return to ArcheAge Unchained in the fall and that got that itch started again. That MMO itch. So I have been looking and pondering this year on what MMO should I get into. And I used to always immediately write BDO off as some ArcheAge clone. But I think its time I put those old feelings aside and finally give it a shot as I can see by your Discord activity that this game must be something more to keep all you wonderful people still playing.

So with a little bit of research and some Gigabytes downloaded, I am excited to be entering the world of Black Desert Online! I've been playing this week a bit in the evenings and have made my way to level 20 already by the time of writing. I'm still working off very limited information so you'll have to let me know if I need to reach a higher level to potentially get a guild invite (if you'll have me of course :D ). I'm currently having a lot of fun playing the Wizard class. I used to play a weird combination of classes in AA of Sorcery, Witchcraft, and Vitalism (magic dps with stuns and healing) and the Wizard seems the closest to that odd combination. I used to be very big into Commerce in AA and I'm very excited to see how the trade and nodes systems work in BDO. Some ocean combat wouldn't hurt either. And most importantly, I'm so excited to make new friends with the wonderful people in Grievance.

Since there's a good chance none of you know me, I'll share a little of my personal life. I'm currently 23 and live in a rural area in Ohio. I'm very big into technology and currently work in IT at a local company. There I mostly work with the helpdesk but I also manage some servers and lead the hardware refresh project. I also help out with the technology needs of my local church and recently got to learn about live streaming with the pandemic happening. My gaming background mostly consists of Minecraft with 10+ years of hosting servers for friends a few times a year. And I'm one of those people who drive a Tesla Model 3.

I look forward to having the opportunity to join you and please let me know if you have any questions!
Formerly ArcheAge Guild's Commerce and DKP Officer

Nionya
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: BDO Application

Post by Nionya » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:08 am

Welcome back!

An officer or the like from BDO will be along to help you out!

Look forward to meeting you on Discord sometime. I myself do not play BDO...but I tend to harass the guild leader at times lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lord Scythe
Council Member
Council Member

Re: BDO Application

Post by Lord Scythe » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Get in discord and pop in to our channel for an invite.

"Go be stupid on your own time!" Lord Scythe

Return to “Apply here to join Grievance in Black Desert”