Next Council Meeting: Sunday October 20th at 7:00 pm cst.
Getting invalid forum token when logging in? Clear your cache and cookies and try again!

Hello!

Nionya
Officer
Officer

Hello!

Post by Nionya » Wed May 08, 2019 9:16 pm

It's been a good many years since I thought about hopping back into a game with other people. I am currently downloading the 7 day trial of BDO to try...after a peristent Moebius talked me into it.

I am unsure what a trial allows...as far as guilds and chats etc...however, I will search the forums a bit more to find realm etc info and be sure I roll where you all are, in case I enjoy it.

For those of you who do not know me, I am an older guildie who was around for the RIFT launch...fun times. I have been working on my handmade business for the past several years....but really need some decompress time!

Oh...also...I currently have my laptop hooked up to the t.v....I have no headset, as Ive not used voice chat in like, well, 4 years...yikes....but I will do my best to remedy that soon!

Yeah, I tend to overshare a bit...lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Moebius
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Re: Hello!

Post by Moebius » Wed May 08, 2019 10:20 pm

Woohoo, fishing buddy! :) However if you decide you like the game and want to stay you can buy the full version of the game for $9.99 right now.

Nionya
Officer
Officer

Post by Nionya » Wed May 08, 2019 11:38 pm

Moebius wrote:Woohoo, fishing buddy! :) However if you decide you like the game and want to stay you can buy the full version of the game for $9.99 right now.
I am so lost. But my character is made. I ran around a bit...have no idea what I am doing, but Ill hop in again tomorrow afternoon. Heh

Moebius
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Moebius » Thu May 09, 2019 12:10 am

If you have questions you can send me a whisper, character name is Moevyra. If you hit enter, the type /w then you can type my name and then the message you want to send. If I am not afk fishing, I will respond. :)

Nionya
Officer
Officer

Post by Nionya » Thu May 09, 2019 7:34 am

Moebius wrote:If you have questions you can send me a whisper, character name is Moevyra. If you hit enter, the type /w then you can type my name and then the message you want to send. If I am not afk fishing, I will respond. :)
Ill see how it goes. I truly could not figure out what I had to do or where to go, and the arrows kept taking me to places I couldn't complete anything. So weird. Im sure its something simple, so Ill look for you when I try again.

Moebius
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Post by Moebius » Thu May 09, 2019 10:27 am

If you want, you can also log into our discord and we can chat via voice or text channel. If you don't want to use voice, the bdo text chat channel is a good place to hang out in and ask questions, someone will eventually answer your question in there. The info for our discord is at viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

Return to “Black Desert Community Forums”