The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

didn't want to post on a 12+ month old thread, so...

finndo
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

didn't want to post on a 12+ month old thread, so...

Post by finndo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:46 am

I just installed on my linux laptop and downloaded the Android client and I have the Windows client downloading now...

I have not yet purchased a founders pack though, but probably will tonight, I am still researching into the game. I've been in Black Desert Online since CBT with Grievance and back and forth between the Grievance and Dark Grievance guilds, having just switched to DG last month again. I have been away for just past 30 days on BDO and I am going out of town Monday for 9 days. I just came across this game (again) this morning while trying to decide if I should wipe my linux laptop and put Win8 on it to install BDO there so I can play without being tethered to my desk. I think I will be picking Albion up if for no reason than to check it out. There are some things I am excited about so far, some things I need to find out if they are true (most likely), and somethings that might keep me from playing long term (although not much different than BDO to be honest and I am still there after a year).

I'll see about posting some more here as I look around the web, I am gathering some info on the game and checking videos out to see before logging in. As a note, I work nights, half the week, and frequently play in locations where I cannot have audio on, or have headphones on, but cannot talk (referring to using team speak), so I am not on there all that often.

If the referral system is functional (I've seen it mentioned, but no nothing about it), I have not created an account yet, but as I said, intend to tonight (around 10pm EST, possibly later). I'll check back on the forums here if anyone responds with a referral code/link or how ever it works in this game. Thanks!
Black Desert Online
Albion Online
Ashes of Creation - referral link https://ashesofcreation.com/r/GR2U86CQDD6311G8