Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Grievance here?

sahmiam
COG Member
COG Member

Grievance here?

Post by sahmiam » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:38 pm

heya folks! Are we in this game?

I joined the summer alpha few days ago and am having a blast.

Foxtrot
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Re: Grievance here?

Post by Foxtrot » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:58 pm

Looking at it

Fox
Foxtrot Embassy Division Leader

Verwustung
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Verwustung » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Hows the summer alpha going?

sahmiam
COG Member
COG Member

Post by sahmiam » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:14 am

going great. The game feels really good. Very stable. I have only encountered one bug so far.

SoulGuardian
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Post by SoulGuardian » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Hey Sam! I've been following this game, and want to join, but I just can't justify the 50 bucks for a game where my character will be wiped. But hopefully we can play together later in the year!

sahmiam
COG Member
COG Member

Post by sahmiam » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:02 pm

I bought into the game to test the pad play. I love the ability to do gathering and crafting from my pad form the couch then hop on the laptop to do some pvp action!

I am really enjoying the game! Would love to get together again! Soul and Sahm back in the saddle!

Rhoklaw

Post by Rhoklaw » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:25 am

Purchased the Legendary Explorer's pack to try out the Alpha and while I was skeptical about the gameplay due to it being point and click like Diablo 3, it's actually really good. I'm a HUGE fan of gathering and crafting, so this game is a definite bonus in my book. So many skills to grind in and picking what gear to use is loads of fun. I am a little worried about the longevity of the game, simply because of it's PvP focus, but I'm sure it could provide a lot of fun nights full of laughter and probably some tears too.

Drow is my characters name and I didn't know if anyone else was playing from Grievance, so I just made a Alpha test guild called Guardian Angels. Only been playing for 2 days now and got my T3.2 and T3.3 gear, plus a guild plot and house plot. Started building the repair station and tool station on the guild plot. It's almost like a mix between Diablo 3 gameplay with ArcheAge building and farm structures.

Doran
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Doran » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:50 am

seems weird this game is so quiet with the systems they have in place it could be amazing, i guess it depends on if people will like/stomch the cartoonish graphics and it being top down. seems really interesting tho