New point system

sitsky
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Re: KR test server 24.11) Updates: Class Changes

Post by sitsky » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:04 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
No GCD FM!!!!!
Erm... I don't think I have words to talk about it, just watch the videos Fazed posted about the FM.

And if you guys want any tips for FM playing and leveling when you re-roll one, I am here :)

Did I say, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?

Some notes on the new skill assignment, I deduced... They are just removing the "tree" structure and step wise manner of getting a spell. You still have to choose which skills you want to boost with skill points and choose from them one of their different forms, like Snowball Stage 1 or Stage 2 or Tornado, sort of thing.
And it seems you are not locked in playing in one elemental form, there will still be switching back and forth during playtime, just all your extra points have to be placed within the same elemental form, the other form's spells will still be available just not skilled up, well if "up" is the right word for it... more like "not specialized"...

But that's waaaaay too far off still, more than enough time to re-roll FM and level her up :)

Oh lets not forget, no GCD FM? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
~S