fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

10th Class announced and more news

Post by fazed » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:43 am

10th class will be a gunslinger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YV18Q1TbL0

source: http://bns.plaync.com/news/notice/article/5133

Option to create lv50 character for all classes (We did not got the instant 45 other regions did so we might not get this)

Skill system renewal (rip bnstree). Complicated skill 'tier' and 'stages' will be simplified. Previous 'tiers' will be removed and combined into just 'stages'. Skill points will be removed from the game and hongmoon points are added instead. HM points is rewarded with each hm level and can be used to increase offensive or defensive stats. (so im guessing changing skills is completely free now which makes arena fair?) (not sure what will happen to HM skills)

Ultimate skills. Level cap is increased to 55 and ultimate skills are learned at that cap.

Hongmoon training room. Face basic training dummies, dungeon bosses, raid bosses to have easier time to hone pve skills (I am guessing dps meter will be available in this mode).

All 4 man modes will be removed. Instead dungeons will have normal and hard difficulty settings. Enemies will have higher stats and different patterns in hard mode.

KR goes F2P.

Changes go live on December 14

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: 10th Class announced and more news

Post by fazed » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:45 am

Ultimate moves found here
Blade Master, Kungfu Master & Assassin
https://youtu.be/ZBdetgnvPu8?t=90

From previous trailer Warlock, Force Master and Destroyer
https://youtu.be/1YV18Q1TbL0?t=155

Sylphrenia
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Sylphrenia » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:41 pm

oohh buddy I am so ready. You will see me back for those awesome looking gunners... and maybe to dabble with that dual edged axe move that looks AMAZING! :D

Sirmalekk
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Sirmalekk » Tue May 09, 2017 12:19 am

Well we got the 50 bump. I just started to play again and will have to make new characters because the old servers I played on have no one left that I know. I played before I joined this guild and do not care enough about my toons to pay to transfer :) .

I have to learn the game all over again since I like the new UI for skill trees and such however its also confusing at first when you are use to the game from 2 years ago.
Working my way thru this life one video game at a time... or trying only one at a time anyhow.

sitsky
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by sitsky » Tue May 09, 2017 8:47 am

Hey Sirm :)
Welcome back!
This is a very exciting time to return!
Things are ramping up with the catch up they are doing for all regions!
The main prediction is that the Gunner will be released soon at the moment all regions synchronize, or shortly before, so the next couple of months, maybe three, will be AWESOME!

Do NOT worry at all about learning new stuff!
We Grievance on Poharan is very strong right now, probably the storngest Crimson Clan, or second (this is closer to fact, but I like to pump us up bit, heehehhe)!
So we got it all right here for you.
The best players of any class to guide you in class selection and shorten your learning curve.
And many new players and alt making ppl that can guide you through the best way to level your XP and gear.

I shouldn't have to mention this, but the Grievance spirit "No one left behind" is as strong as it should be, so prepare to receive a lot! :))

Let kill things with new people! :)
~S

Sirmalekk
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Sirmalekk » Wed May 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Guess I wont be playing this. Im having the same issue I had 2 years ago. For some reason when I have this game installed on my pc it crashes every 2 hours even if Im not playing the game. Its the only software that ever causes this and I still have yet to figure out why because the BSOD gives no error information and memory dump has nothing. I can only tell you that after a lot of testing Ive narrowed it down to this game or a component of the game causes a critical windows error that forces a reboot.

Issue clears up the moment I uninstall the game and I do nothing else.
Working my way thru this life one video game at a time... or trying only one at a time anyhow.

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by fazed » Thu May 11, 2017 9:53 am

Sirmalekk wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 6:36 pm
Guess I wont be playing this. Im having the same issue I had 2 years ago. For some reason when I have this game installed on my pc it crashes every 2 hours even if Im not playing the game. Its the only software that ever causes this and I still have yet to figure out why because the BSOD gives no error information and memory dump has nothing. I can only tell you that after a lot of testing Ive narrowed it down to this game or a component of the game causes a critical windows error that forces a reboot.

Issue clears up the moment I uninstall the game and I do nothing else.
So you are saying your PC crashes even without running the game? That kinda makes no sense at all. Can you list your build specs?