The forums have been archived!
Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Thnx!

Vivianni
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Thnx!

Post by Vivianni » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:41 am

Just wanted to say thanks for your patience thru my many many "duh" moments (so embarrassing) and technical difficulties.
You guys are pretty dang awesome .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Thnx!

Post by Anti Hero » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:38 am

You are very welcome! No need to be embarrassed we have all been there :) If there is anything that you need help with don't hesitate to ask, everyone here is more than willing. FAMILY.HONOR.LOYALTY

Vivianni
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by Vivianni » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:07 pm

Anti Hero wrote:You are very welcome! No need to be embarrassed we have all been there :) If there is anything that you need help with don't hesitate to ask, everyone here is more than willing. FAMILY.HONOR.LOYALTY
Ya nothing like learning a video game/group play to make you feel inept Image. My hubby said my face was totally intense and flushed from trying to keep up!

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by fazed » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:02 pm

No worries glad we could help. Also if you ever feel lost just let us know we can always point in the right direction. Keep working on that story quest though.

Vivianni
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by Vivianni » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:37 pm

ATM Quest is at grand harvest. However I probably need to go back and do Big 4 for dokumo weapon and moonwater tear. Picked up Naryu labyrinth from this last run with you and also have Mushin tower that I haven't done.
That's where I'm at.. if you have any advice feel free to give it and if anyone feels up to running any of those Let me know

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by fazed » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:02 am

Vivianni wrote:ATM Quest is at grand harvest. However I probably need to go back and do Big 4 for dokumo weapon and moonwater tear. Picked up Naryu labyrinth from this last run with you and also have Mushin tower that I haven't done.
That's where I'm at.. if you have any advice feel free to give it Image and if anyone feels up to running any of those Let me know

Sent you the dokumo weapon and the tears. If you are on later we can run you through naryu

Vivianni
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by Vivianni » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:14 pm

Oh wow thnx! Didn't know you could do that