Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Stepping down from lead :(

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Stepping down from lead :(

Post by Anti Hero » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Hello everyone,

I have some rather unfortunate news to deliver. I have to step down from my leadership position in Blade and Soul. I am sorry that this has to happen so suddenly but sometimes life throws you a curve ball and you just have to go with it. I simply have too much going on in RL to focus the attention here that you all need and deserve. We had some ups and downs but we survived and I hope that I did right by as many of you as possible. Playing alongside all of you has been an honor and an absolute blast. I will always consider Grievance my second family, but until things settle down in the real world I will be taking a break from MMO's all together. I will be sure to stop in and say hi every now and then, just to see how everyone is doing. For those of you that asked me too, I will stop by and let you know when Princess Anti(our daughter) is born. Who knows when or where but we will meet up again sometime in the future. Until that time comes, farewell my friends. I wish you all the best in game and in life.

-Anti Hero

fazed
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Re: Stepping down from lead :(

Post by fazed » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Stay in touch friend. I hope everything works out for the best and visit us when ever you get free time and want to take your mind off things.

sitsky
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by sitsky » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:23 pm

We'll be here.
To lead us again or even to lean on us if you need to.
Good luck, see you soon.
~S

Shukrat
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

Post by Shukrat » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:43 pm

You will be missed my friend. Talk to you sooner then later I hope. Take care and do what you got to do.

It has to start somewhere It has to start sometime. What better place than here, what better time than now?

Sylphrenia
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Sylphrenia » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 pm

I hope things turn out ok, you know you will always be a welcome sight in here when you can slip away. We look forward to the news of your new baby when the Princess Anti arrives :D. Keep in touch man.

Alaula
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Post by Alaula » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:31 am

Thank you for being such a wonderful team leader! I hope we get to play another mmo together some day. Congratulations on the news of the little princess!

Skye

Post by Skye » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:46 pm

I hope everything is ok. Thank you for your leadership!

8-)