Please visit our Discord server: https://discord.gg/grievance

Hongmoon Pellet

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Hongmoon Pellet

Post by Anti Hero » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:26 am

Hey everyone,

Just letting everyone know that Shukrat, katzine and Dragoon are going to be starting their HM Pellet today this is a 3 day craft so I am asking that anyone not involved with this craft please do not go into the clan crafting workshop until their pellets are done.

In order to make use of a Hongmoon Pellet you need to have at least 1250 Achievement points, have consumed all the food items that the Achievement vendor sells as well as split the actual craft materials between 3 people.

The contract just to start the craft costs the clan:
1 gold
100 Soulstones
20 Faction Insignias
15 Nayru Silver
This needs to be compensated by the 3 members BEFORE your craft will be approved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The actual craft cost:
20 Yellow Hibiscus Extract
150 Moonwater Valor Stones
3 Training Certificates
50 Moonwater Refining Stones
15 Siren Emblems
This needs to be split among the 3 members when you are ready.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested in crafting a pellet for yourself you need to find 2 more people who also want to craft them. You will then need to decide who is going to gather and deposit what materials so that the distribution is fair among the party. I personally need to see that the contract cost has been covered by those who are going to start the craft before anything happens.

If you are interested in crafting Pellets or are in the process of gathering your materials already please post here and we will try to get everyone paired up and make the crafting go as smooth as possible.

Sylphrenia
Member 2 years
Member 2 years

Re: Hongmoon Pellet

Post by Sylphrenia » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:00 am

I added my Training Certificate to the current Hongmoon pellet group, finally farmed those 4500 zen beans :X.

Anti Hero
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: Hongmoon Pellet

Post by Anti Hero » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:23 am

After trudging through the bots and hackers(i died sooooo many times) I finally managed to get my training certificate. The hongmoon pellet order will be complete in 3 days. These are going to

Dragoonranger
Sylphrenia
Annti Hero